Chapter 9

You arrive in the Hokage's office. Kakashi sensei knocked on the door softly. After a few seconds, loud yelling came from the other side.

"Get in! Fast! Your wasting my time!" 

"Well, that's the Hokage for you. Let's go." Kakashi sensei said, opening the door, letting us go first.

"Well, are these the brats that came from the future?" Tsunade asked.

"Supposedly. I don't believe in it much either, but if you see this kid," Kakashi pointed towards Boruto. "He really resembles Naruto."

Tsunade stared at Boruto for a long time. "Yeah, he really does. Tell me, kid, who's your mom? Everyone from the future, state your parent's names." 

"My dad's Naruto Uzumaki, my mom's Hinata Hyuuga Uzumaki, and I have a sister named Himawari Uzumaki. I'll be the strongest ninja ever! "

"My name's Y/N. My mother's name is Charlotte. My father left a long time ago."

"My name is Mitsuki. I come to Konoha as a transfer student to study on how to be a ninja."

"Hold it kid. Who are your parents?"

"My mother is Orochimaru. I do not know where he is currently. Don't worry, she is not causing trouble at the moment."

Huh? She? He? Is Orochimaru a girl or a boy? I'm confused.

"Boruto, is Orochimaru a boy or a girl?"

"I don't know! Mitsuki keeps on saying he, then she, then he!"

Is... Is Orochimaru Bisexual? 

Tsunade, obviously shocked from the news, took a few seconds before composing herself.

"Alright. I trust you. I think there was a girl?"

"Yup. Her name is Sarada Uchiha, only daughter of Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura Uchiha."

"Ah." Tsunade looked at the 2 teenage parents for a while.

"Anyway, granny Tsunade! Can we have a tour of Konoha? I think it'll be really cool, dattebasa!"

"Don't call me a granny, damn it!" Tsunade slammed the table, papers flying everywhere. 

Shizune burst into the room.

"Tsunade, I heard-" Shizune paused to look at us. "Oh. You must be the kids from the future. And..." Shizune turned to look at Boruto and sighed."I assume you called her granny?"

"Mhmm! She looks the same though!"

"Anyway, I'll run a DNA test for you kids. So, go to the hospital after this. Understand?!"

All of you nodded fearfully.

"One last question? Who is the Hokage of your time?"

"My dad, dattebasa!"

"Ah. He really did achieve his dream. The sixth?"

"Nope! The sixth is Kakashi ."

Tsunade looked at Kakashi. He gave her a 'yeah, i don't know how I became Hokage either' look.

"Yeah! Say, granny, can you tell me what dad was like? He never tells me anything, dattebasa!"

"Nah. Later, brat. Now, get out!"