Chapter 11

"Y/N! Are you okay?" Konohamaru's voice can be heard.

Huh, Konohamaru sensei? Wait, does that mean the...

You looked at your surroundings. It seems familiar.

"It worked!" Boruto yelled from in front of you.

"Yeah!" You yelled along.

"What worked? You better not be playing some tricks on me!"  Konohamaru scolded.

"Big Bro Konohamaru!" Boruto tackled Konohamaru into a hug.

"Hey... get off!" Konohamaru struggled to get Boruto off.

"Y/N!" Sarada's voice can be heard from the other side of you.

"Sarada!" You rush to her. She hugged you with a big grin on her face.

"It worked!"

"Yeah, it did." Mitsuki's voice shocked you.

"Mitsuki!" Boruto went and tackle hugged Mitsuki too.

Mitsuki gave in. Sarada joined in the group hug. You did, too. Konohamaru ended up joining ( he didn't want to feel left out).

"Right, we have a long mission and-"

"Where's the scroll!?"Konohamaru panicked, looking through the bag frantically.

"Here." Mitsuki handed Konohamaru the scroll.

"Oh! Thanks!"

"Wait, Konohamaru!" A figure could be seen yelling as the figure got closer.

"Nevermind... turns out... That there is another pack of ninja's that want to take care of the scroll." The figure was Izumo.

"Oh. Well, thanks for telling us."

"Your welcome. Your supposed to hand the scroll back to the Hokage."

"Will do."

The 5 of you headed back, a bit tired from the time travelling. You arrive in the Hokage's office.

"Alright, thank you Konohamaru! I'll leave you to it know!" 

Now you are out of the Hokage's office.

" Okay guys, I guess you can leave and do whatever now." Konohamaru said, disappearing.

"Listen guys." You said. Once you have their attention, you spoke again.

"Let's not tell anyone, okay?"

"Okay!"

You spent the day talking about the journey to each other. 

*^*^*^^**^*^^*^*^^**^^**^^*^

On the next day in the training grounds, Sarada approached you with a huge smile.

"Guess what?!"

"What?" You asked. There was only you and her.

"Uncle Itachi is here! Papa too! He's here for longer periods of time!" She announced excitedly.

"Good job! The note must have worked!" You pat her back happily.

"I'm so happy!" She grinned.

"Guys!" Boruto jogged over.

"Sarada's officially my girlfriend!" Boruto yelled out.

"Wait, really?" You and Sarada cried, one out of excitement, one out of embarrassment.

"Yup, according to my mom, I confessed to her and bought her... something. She didn't know because she said I wouldn't tell her. Yay Sarada!" Boruto picked Sarada up and spun her around and around.

"Baka!" She blushed, but happily obliged.

"Also, my dad's at home longer!" Boruto grinned.

Well, this turned out okay. I'm glad.

Did you go back home? Nope? Do you miss your parents back there? Yup. And are you happy here? Very much so. And so you stayed, in the Boruto verse, 'till your time comes.

[I hope you guys enjoyed this story I pulled together!]