Chapter 4

*Don't play song yet*

I looked at Zane,he returned the question with the same question! Now I'm in a pickle.

I quickly thought of a good lie,"My Sister, for personal women reasons." I said slightly embarrassed.

Actually I looked it up, cause while I was cutting my arm I had stained my shirt. Looked it up and Bam! I found peroxide.

He looked at me with a raised brow,I couldn't read his emotion in his Blue eye.

He just grunted before walking away. I finished washing the rags that he decided to leave.

Very nice of him, after I finished that I carefully walked over to my bed. My shoes were lazily kicked in front of it.

Sliding them on I grabbed my bag,"I'm going to the music room for a bit." I said to Zane who was just sitting there on his phone.

He hummed in response,making my way out of the dorm and down the hallway.

I tried to ignore the stinging or my forearms and foot. Entering the music room I walked over and sat down on the empty chair of the piano.

Clearing my throat a little, I began to play the piano while I sing a song I found myself very related to.

*Play song now*

Two am, where do I begin
Crying off my face again
The silent sound of loneliness
Wants to follow me to bed

I'm a ghost of a girl
That I want to be most
I'm the shell of a girl
That I used to know well

Dancing slowly in an empty room
Can the lonely take the place of you
I sing myself a quiet lullaby
Let you go and let the lonely in
To take my heart again

Too afraid, to go inside
For the pain of one more loveless night
For the loneliness will stay with me
And hold me till I fall asleep

I'm a ghost of a girl
That I want to be most
I'm the shell of a girl
That I used to know well

Dancing slowly in an empty room
Can the lonely take the place of you
I sing myself a quiet lullaby
Let you go and let the lonely in
To take my heart again

Broken pieces of
A barely breathing story
Where there once was love
Now there's only me
And the lonely

Dancing slowly in an empty room
Can the lonely take the place of you
I sing myself a quiet lullaby
Let you go and let the lonely in
To take my heart again

I finished singing,and playing the piano . Before I just sat there staring off to space.

I was completely unaware of the Black haired boy who listened to me.

I sighed softly,as I grazed my hand against the key of the piano

I'm a mess,a complete and utter mess . I couldn't even make Zane smile today.

Only a small chuckle, I use to easily make everyone smile. Am I losing my smiles?

I think it'll be better if I just die. I'm worthless anyway . I sighed softly as I tested my head into my hands.

I must've spoke aloud cause next thing I herd.

"I don't think your worthless,Y/n." a voice spoke the voice I can most definitely pin point out of a group.

How ? Cause his voice I just beautiful! I look up through my hands at Zane.

"Then what am I? I'm a horrible friend if I can't make you smile." I mumbled,as Zane took a seat next to me.

"That's just it,you can't make me smile. Cause I already have." He replied,which confused me.

I never saw any indication of him smiling. Did I miss that to? Oh Irene I really am losing my touch.

"When?" I asked him,I never saw him smile.

"When you hugged me,I did smile when you turned away and Zoned out. When we were walking back to the dorm,I smiled."Zane replied.

"Want to know what would make me smile even more?" he said I looked at him with curious eyes.

He looked down at me .I for some reason I really want him to say me.

"If you could take care of yourself, don't shove everyone's bs before taking care of you.

In case you haven't realized,Your unhealthy in weight, You rarely sleep. I act like I don't see it. But I actually do . So please,Y/n take car of yourself." Zane said,his voice had a edge of sincere and worry.

"I'll try."I mumbled at him,but it just made him shake his head.

"Don't try, do it . Now pets get back to the dorm before curfew so you can sleep." Zane said sternly.

I nodded as we got up and walked back to the dorm.

His words circled around my head, I felt myself smile softly.

He's such a nice guy when you know him, I felt blood rush to my cheeks when I realized how I was thinking.

When we entered the dorm I went to slide PJs on,Putting a F/c hoodie on and Yoga pants . I was ready, taking the makeup I had put on to hide my Dark circled eyes.

I brushed out my hair and did everything needed before walking over to my bed. Climbing into it and cuddling into the blankets and pillows.

"Night Zane."I said softly,closing my eyes.

"Goodnight."Zane's reply made me smile softly as I fell asleep.

Hope you enjoyed this! I know it's a little short . But that's this.

From Danish of cheese,your author.

Cheese_Danish~