The Beginning

"Baby?"

"Mmh" I mumbled back, my eyes were still closed, funny enough I didn't feel so sick anymore.

"You need to get up beautiful."

"I'm anything but beautiful in the morning." I mumbled as I turned over away from Louis.

Louis chuckled which made me smile, I loved the sound of him laughing.

"Becca, it's twelve o'clock." Louis said, I could hear the humor in his voice.

"You're lying." I replied as I turned around again to face him.

"Nope," Louis replied, popping the 'p'. Louis kissed me softly on the top of my head before climbing off my bed.

"I'll leave you to get ready." Louis said leaving my room.

"Get ready for what?" I shouted but Louis never replied.

I sighed and sat up. I could see the top of my head in my dressing table mirror and it was in all directions.

I giggled and got out of bed. I felt way better. I felt like I had more energy.

I stripped my clothes and quickly ran into my shower.

I rinsed my head before washing it with shampoo and conditioner.

The water was so relaxing on my body, all the muscles relaxing and the tiredness disappearing.

I opened my cupboard doors and sighed as I looked at my clothes, I thought I had more clothes than this? I looked for some of my favorite items but couldn't find them. What on earth was I going to wear?

I shrugged and pulled out a yellow sundress I liked to wear often.

I dried my hair with the towel and tied my hair up into a high side pony.

I added some light make-up to my face, and grabbed my sandals from the side of my bed.

I looked around my room and I could tell some of the things were missing.

I frowned as I left my room to go downstairs.

"Louis?" I called out as I entered the kitchen, I saw a note next to a bowl of fruit and yogurt.

I smiled and skipped over to the meal and note.

I picked the note up as I started to eat my breakfast.

Morning Babe.

Okay, yes I did lie about it being twelve but I needed you to get out of bed. Meet me in the garage after you're done.

Love Louis.

I smiled and quickly ate my fruit and yogurt.

I got up from the table and walked towards the garage where Louis said I should meet him.

I opened the door and I saw two suit cases by the car boot.

I frowned and felt two arms slip around my waist.

I quickly turned around and saw Louis, he had beach shorts on, sunglasses, a big hat and a shirt that had flowers on it.

I packed out laughing, he looked ridiculous.

"What are you wearing?" I asked looking him up and down.

"You don't like my vacation look?" He asked innocently.

I shook my head as I continued to laugh. "No, you cannot be seen in public wearing that shirt, plus that's my hat you're wearing." I said grabbing my big sun hat off his head.

Louis chuckled, "Well considering its summer break now, I'm taking you on holiday." Louis said smiling at me, the smile dropped from my face in disbelief.

"Really?" I asked, the excitement building up in me.

Louis nodded and pointed towards the two suitcases.

"Where are we going?" I asked, I looked at the bags and then towards Louis. I was still pretty shocked.

"I've given you one clue and that's it, you need to go pack your toiletries and I packed mostly all your clothes." Louis said grabbing the suitcases and opening the garage.

I stood wide eyed at Louis, "What?" He asked,

"You packed my clothes?" I asked softly, Louis nodded, "My underwear?" Louis froze and then started to laugh.

"Yes Becca." He said as he smirked at me.

I nodded slowly and turned around before this conversation could get anymore awkward.

I went up to my room and grabbed all the extra stuff, it now made sense that my clothes were missing, except for a few things. I chuckled as I unplugged my charger from the wall and stuffing it into a small bag.

I checked in my cupboard if I wanted anything but it looked like Louis had gotten everything including my beach outfits and my bikini.

I was actually really impressed.

I'm really glad that I was feeling way better than these last few days. I was looking forward to this.

I grabbed the bag I had packed with the extra stuff and then my carry backpack.

I went downstairs and saw Riley sitting on the couch next to Louis. They hadn't noticed me yet.

"I'll visit during your stay but I won't bother you two too much, just look after her please," Riley said very seriously might I add.

"And you mustn't get too drunk while I'm gone." I said and both of the boys looked at me.

"I'm ready."

They both stood up and I gave Riley a hug.

"I'll see you there during the week," Riley said as he continued to hug me.

I nodded and pulled away.

Louis took my hand and I put my bag into the boot before jumping into the front seat of his truck.

"Drive safe." Riley shouted, Louis gave Riley a thumbs up before turning the car on and backing out of the drive way.

I lifted my feet and put them on the dashboard.

I put my hair into a messy bun and I grabbed my sunglasses and put them on.

The beginning of an awesome holiday with my amazing boyfriend was just starting.

I turned the radio on and the song Shower by Becky G was on, I pumped the volume up and Louis chuckled at me.

I leant over to Louis's side and pecked him on the cheek.

"Thanks," I said as I rolled my window down.

This was by far the happiest I had felt in a long time.

---

Hay everyone!!!

Sooo what did you think? I think the beginning is so cute ;)

Anyway... please vote and comment! Would mean a lot.

Thanks <3