Chapter 1 - Love Is In Da Air (Valentines Special)

Funneh's POV

He doesn't like me... he can't like me... he will never like me... I said this to myself in my mind.

"FUNNEH DETENTION!" Ms. Smith screamed at me. I looked up. She was right in front of my desk. "Come to my room after school." "Yes mam." I really didn't want to be in detention. I always get detention for 'sleeping.' I'm really just daydreaming of him.

In Detention

I walked into Ms. Smith's classroom and she held out a bucket. I reluctantly dumped my phone in and then sat down at a desk.

"Turn around ironing board!" I heard someone yell at me from behind. It was Felicia. "What do you want Felicia?" I asked her. "Mam?" She called. "Yes Felicia?" Ms. Smith replied. "Can my BFF, Funneh and I go to the restroom?" Felicia asked the teacher. "Yes." Ms. Smith agreed. Felicia grabbed my arm and led me into the bathroom.

"Why are we in here?" I asked her. "Why? You'll find out soon enough." She laughed. She grabbed a baseball bat from her bag. She swung at me but I dodged it. I ran out of the bathroom and down the hall.

I bumped into a red hair boy, my crush, and fell down. He turned around and reached out a hand.

"Funneh! Funneh! FUNNEH!!!" I heard someone yell my name. I woke up from my little dream. "Oh she's awake, thank god." I hear Rainbow say. I look up and my siblings are peering over me. "Funneh, you were talking in your sleep. You seemed scared, then went calm." Gold said. "I just had a dream..." I said to them.

The four of them helped me up and then left my room so I could get ready for the day. I pulled on white shorts and a blue hoodie. I then went downstairs.

An hour later we were at the carnival.

"I'm just going to go over to the arcade." I say. "Do you want us to come with you?" Draco asks. "No thanks." I say, walking off to the arcade.

I get to the arcade and go inside. The arcade was not exactly part of the carnival, it was just there. I go over to Packman and decide to play it for a while.

"Hey, ironing board!" I hear a voice behind me. Felicia. Just like in my dreams. "What do you want, Felicia?" I ask, still playing the game. "Get me a date with Alec!" She screams. "You don't deserve him!" I ignore her and continue playing the game. "Ironing board, listen to me! I want Alec! You shouldn't have him."

"Oh, but I want Funneh..." I hear a different voice behind me. It was a calm, deep, soothing, voice. It was Alec's voice. I turn around and see him. "Funneh, would you like to go to the faris wheel?" He asks. "Sure!" I reply, taking his hand as he holds it out. "ALEC, BABY I WANT YOU!!!" Felicia screams behind us as we walk off.

Gold's POV

"Funneh's been acting strange lately, don't you think?" I say to my siblings. "Yeah, you're right." Lunar says. "Four pink cotton candies, please!" Rainbow exclaims. "Comin right up!" The man grabs four delicious, fluffy, pink cotton candies and hands one to each of us.

Funneh's POV

"Don't you just love the view?" Alec asks me. "It's beautiful..." I say back. "Funneh, I never liked Felicia." Alec says. "I love you, Funneh." I feel my cheeks burning up, like I'm eating a hot pepper.

Gold's POV

"Look, Funneh's up in the faris wheel with Alec!" I exclaim, pointing. I then see that the faris wheel stoped moving. "It stopped moving, guys!" Lunar says. "But Funneh's on the faris wheel!" Draco says. "We gotta go to her, guys! She might be in danger." Rainbow says.

Funneh's POV

Alec leans in, and I can feel my heart racing, in the good way. Then I feel a sudden jolt, pushing us away from each other. I look out the door of the faris wheel box, and see that it stopped moving! I look down, seeing my siblings, rush over to the faris wheel, and... FELICIA AT THE CONTROLS!!! She must have stopped the faris wheel!

Gold's POV

We rush over to the faris wheel. I see Felicia on balls of laughter, at the faris wheel controls. "FELICIA! Did you stop the Faris Wheel?" I ask her. "Yeah! Now Funneh and her boyfriend will be stuck up there forever!" She snickers. "Maybe it's a good thing you did that, Felicia." I say to her. "Of course it is! Now they will be in the prison of heights for thousands of years!" She laughs. "They are having fun up there..." I say, smiling.

Funneh's POV

Alec resumes leaning in closer to me. I lean in closer, too, and soon, my lips touch his. <3

💙

Happy Valentines Day! ❤️