Chapter 2

It wasn't long before the two arrived in a new location, one completely different to anything Y/N had ever seen before. They were trapped in a room illuminated by an acid yellow light with a frosty air pinching her skin. Snakes slithered across the floor, circling the pair and hissing at her. She had been in life threatening situations before and even faced snakes before yet none of those were able to send chills down her back and force her hairs to spike up like the situation she was currently in.

Glaring at Deceit, she sharply yanked her arm away from his grip and baked away from him and the snakes, refusing to remove her eyes from him. "Where the hell am I?" She growled, her voice demanding and intimidating yet a slight hint of fear seeping into it. "And what the hell do you want from me?"

Deceit chuckled, stepping closer towards her as she continued to back away until her back eventually hit the wall and she realised there was no escape. An evil smirk on his face, he caressed her cheek, his cold, gloved hands freezing her body. "Oh Y/N. Precious little Y/N. You're so naive" He whispered into her ear in a silk smooth voice which was laced with poison. "You needn't worry about that"

She flinched and tried to move away from him yet there was something so intriguing about him which kept her in place. Nonetheless, she still kept up her bravery and coldness, although it started to just become an act as fear and intrigue began to cloud her senses.

"I think I have the right to worry about that!" She tried to yell but her voice was a lot quieter than she wanted. "I've just been kidnapped by this random guy and now I'm trapped in a room with him for possibly the rest of my life! I think I deserve to know what's going on!"

Deceit frowned as his hand moved from her cheek to her hair, gently running his fingers through it. "Temper temper" he tutted. "No need to get so worked up. Besides, you're safe here"

"I was safe where I was" She scowled. "I'm a big girl you know. I could handle things on my own. I don't need some guy to come and "save me". I'm not some damsel in distress"

"Oh but you seemed to be in quite a pickle out there, running from blood thirsty wolves. It's much better in here"

She simply shrugged. "Just a normal Saturday morning for me. Besides, I'd much rather be out there then trapped in here with a stalker like you!"

Deceit growled, pulling away from her and glared at her, a furious fire burning behind his eyes. "I tried to be nice to you but if you won't cooperate then I guess we'll have to do things the hard way" he hissed.

"What are you-" Before she could finish her sentence, a bright yellow snake slithered towards her and curled up her leg, freezing her in place.

As the snake continued to climb up her body, tightening its grip, she looked towards Deceit with fear evident in her eyes. He simply watched with a malicious grin on his lips as the snake finally reached her neck. It opened its mouth and sunk its sharp teeth into her neck. She let out a small shriek as her vision started to be filled with black blurs and the world swayed beneath her feet. Deceit chuckled as she fell to the floor with a thump.

"Night night gorgeous"