Bonus Chapters: Positive

Shawn took Adrian out this morning which gave me time to sleep in and get some chores done. I finished most of the chores and lunch was already made, so I sat on the couch patiently waiting for them to get back. The house was so quiet without Shawn or Adrian and even though I had a peaceful three hours I missed them a lot.

After staring at the blank tv screen for twenty minutes I heard the front door making me jump up and race to the door. Shawn held Adrian in one arm and then his other hand had grocery bags in them.

"Hey I missed you both" I smiled kissing Shawn and then Adrian.

"Hi mommy" Adrian smiles before coming into my arms and I hugged him tightly. We followed Shawn to the kitchen where he placed a the grocery on the island counter.

"What did you get?" I asked and Shawn grinned pulling out a huge box of fresh raspberries.

"Is getting raspberries a way to see if I'm pregnant?" I ask and he nods pushing the box towards me. I grabbed a handful and shoved it into my mouth. It was sweet yet sour and it was so delicious. I haven't even had raspberries in two years only because I ate so much during my pregnancy with Adrain, I physically was sick of them.

"You have to be, because you weren't feeling good the last few days" he sighs and I shrug.

"Yes but I took one recently and it was negative again" I say and he comes of to me giving me a hug.

"Yeh but that was like a few weeks ago, can you try again?" Shawn asks and I nod.

We had been trying so much because we both really wanted another one. But over the last year it all had been negative. And because it kept being negative that made us want to have another one even more.

"Let's go and do it now!" He exclaimed taking Adrian and grabbing the box running to the bathroom. I giggled as I followed them to our bathroom in our room.

I took the test and now we had to wait which was the annoying bit. Shawn wrapped his arms around me as we both were leaning against the counter. "I'm so scared" I whisper.

"Nothing to be scared about, if it's negative it wasn't meant to be but if it's positive then great" Shawn says kissing my cheek and I nod. Adrain strolled into the bathroom with a smile on his face, which made me giggle.

"I think it's done let's have a look" I say and Shawn nods. We both looked at each other before taking a deep breath and turning around. I looked down at the test and it read;

Positive.

My heart almost stopped beating for a minute, it was positive. I'm pregnant. We're having another baby! A sibling for Adrian and Skylar. I looked at Shawn and we both screamed with joy and I jumped straight into his arms sobbing. Adrain was screaming and laughing too but he was so oblivious to what was happening.

Shawn put me down and picked Adrian up into his arms. I wiped my eyes and kissed Adrian's cheek and Shawn pulled me as we all hugged each other. "I can't believe it. I'm so happy" I cried and Shawn laughed kissing the top of my head.

Adrian jumped out of Shawn's grip and ran off leaving me and Shawn. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my lips. "I'm so happy I can't even tell you" he says with glossy eyes making me smile.

"I'm not sure how Adrian is going to take it when another baby is here, you know how jealous he is" I say and Shawn laughs.

"I'm sure he will be fine" he says and I shake my head.

"He gets jealous when I pick Lea up" I protest and Shawn laughs with a nod.

"But he will be fine, we can make this work" he says and I nod.

We were going to have another baby. Our family was growing again. I was beyond happy, even if I wasn't pregnant I would still be happy because I've had Adrian but having another one is one that we really wanted. Now Adrian will have someone close to his age, and hopefully he will get along.

I placed my hand on my stomach took a deep breath, I had a really tiny human growing in there, and I couldn't wait! Shawn removed my hand before placing a kiss to my stomach. My heart melted before he wrapped his arms around me again. "I love you so much" he says kissing my temple.

"I love you even more" I smile and before he could say anything a thud came from our room.

"Adrian!" Me and Shawn both yelled at the same time and he came into the bathroom with a suspicious look in his face.

"Uh oh" was the only words that came out of his mouth. Me and Shawn started laughing even though we shouldn't have been...