Bonus Chapters: Broken Pink Doors

A D R I A N:

I kissed daddy goodbye before put my bag away and walking into my class. Mrs Walker smiled at me and I took my seat next to my best friend Payton.

"Hi Adrian!" She yelled happily.

"Hey Payton!" I giggled as she tried to tickle me.

We both sat together doing our class work while talking to the other people on our table. Payton was drawing on her math work sheet instead of doing to work.

"My mom's buying me a new moana costume" She says.

"That's cool"

"You should get a Maui costume then we will be matching" she giggled.

"That's gross"

"You're no fun" she says turning her head.

"Hey Payton?" I ask and she turns back around flipping her hair.

"Yes"

"Wait- your mom's name is mom?" I ask her and she nodded.

"Oh My God!" I yelled.

"What!" She asks.

"That's my mom's name too! I think we're related" I exclaimed in horror and she gasped.

"Oh my God! You're right" she says was she put her hand over her mouth in shock.

"But that could be cool because then I can stay at your house and not have to leave early" she says and shrugged.

"I need to talk to my mom" I say and she nodded.

"But wouldn't it be cool two best friends living in the same house?" She asks and I nodded.

"That would be so fun! We could make a fort and go in the pool" I say and she nodded.

"And we can have a sleep over!" She says and I nodded.

"But you can't stay in bed" I say.

"Why not?"

"Because my dad said that boys and girls can't sleep in the same bed until were 30 and until Sofia is 50" I say and she nodded.

"But we could still stay up passed our bed time!" She says and I nodded.

I have to talk to mom.
___

S E R E N I T Y -

Shawn and I sat curled up on the couch and Noah laying beside us. Sofia was on the floor playing with her dolls and Adrian was somewhere in the house doing his own thing.

"Daddy! It's not working!" Sofia screamed as she threw her Barbie doll.

Shawn rolled his eyes because this was the fourth time her dollhouse was not working, it had fashion closet that was electrical and moved but it kept stopping.

"I'm coming to check it" He says as he let go of me and say down beside her to fix it.

I laughed as Shawn was still taller then Sofia while sitting and she was standing.

"You're the well behaved one, aren't you?" I asked Noah who was sat quietly watching the tv causing no trouble. I kissed his cheek not bothering him anymore as he watched shrek.

"Daddy you broke it!" She cried as Shawn looked at me with a little pink broken door in his hands.

"I can fix it" He says and she shook her head.

"No! I don't want it anymore" she huffed throwing her daily drama queen tantrum.

"You broke it" she cried with tears streaming down her cheeks and Shawn looked so guilty.