Bonus Chapters: New Members

Adrian is 4, Noah is 2 and we also have a beautiful baby girl called Sofia-Faith Mendes. We were beyond excited and Shawn was over the moon finding out we were having a girl. We thought we would only be having boys but when we found out it was a girl everyone was so excited. Skylar visited to see her new baby sister which she loved dearly, however Skylar knew the family situation and became more distant with us. But every time we got to see her we showered her with love so she never felt left out.

Adrain already accepted Noah and was also so happy that he had a little sister. I also knew Shawn would be completely attached to her as she was the youngest and he wanted a little girl at home.

However, Noah was extremely attached to me, and by extremely attached he went everywhere with me. At family functions he would only be on my lap the whole time and if he had to he would go to Shawn. Also being pregnant and having Noah stuck to my leg 24/7 was hard but I really hope he would come out of his clingy stage soon. I have left him a few times alone with Shawn and he's been fine, but as soon as he sees me all he wants is me.

I was laying in bed currently with Sofia resting on top of me curled like a little ball. She was a splitting image of Shawn, his pale skin, hazel eyes and her hair was surely going to be curly but it was hard to tell now.

The bedroom door opened and Shawn popped his head in. "How are both my girls?" He smiles as he crawled into bed.

"We're good, I just fed her and now she's napping" I say and he smiles leaning down to kiss my lips.

"Can I hold her?" He asks timidly and I giggle.

"Be my guest, anyway I'm going to check up on Noah" I say and Shawn nods.

I pass Sofia to him and he holds the small baby in his huge arms. She immediately cuddled up to her father and seemed content. He rested back and had her sleeping in his chest. My heart warmed at the sight.

Adrain was at kindergarten which he started a month back, I remember crying and crying on his first day. I was mess but he was happy to go to school, however it took my weeks to let him go without crying. They were growing up too quick.

I opened the door of Noah's room and he stood up in his crib holding the bars before looking away with sadness on his face. He's been acting very weird recently and it makes me sad.

"Noah baby, good morning" I smiled as I went up and he just looked up at me.

"What's wrong baby? Give me that beautiful smile" I say placing his glasses on and lifting him out of the crib.

"M-mommy love S-sofia more" he frowns and my heart pinches at his face.

"No no, I still love you Noah. I love you all so much, please don't be sad because mommy will be sad too" I say and he looks up at me.

"M-mommy n-no be s-sad? I-I love y-you m-mommy" he says placing his tiny hands on my cheek.

"God I love you so much" I say kiss his face all over making him laugh.

I carried him back to our room and sat in bed again with Shawn. Noah sat beside me shooting glares at his little sister. He was so jealous which I would like to say ran in our family a lot. When her little eyes fluttered open Noah immediately crawled on to my lap and wrapped his arms around my neck, clearly showing that he didn't want me to tend to Sofia.

"He's a little jealous one isn't he?" Shawn chuckles and I giggle looking at my son who is clinged to me.

"He sure is" I laugh ruffling up his hair.

"He will warm up to her eventually" Shawn says and I nod.

"He will have too, Jay had to warm up to me" I say and Shawn laughs.

"Speaking of Jay have you spoken to him lately?" Shawn asks and I nod.

"He's living life with his wife and they are expecting a little girl" I say and Shawn smiles looking down at Sofia.

Adrian was back from school and he sat at the table showing us the things he made and was talking about all of his friends. I was glad he actually liked to go to school and have fun.

I finished feeding Sofia and Noah came in sitting slowly sitting beside me staring at the little sleeping baby in my arms. He stared at her for at least three minutes before looking at me and I smiled at him. He still didn't seem too happy with Sofia gaining attention that he wanted.

Adrian and Noah both loved attention, however Adrian loves everyone's attention and Noah only wanted my attention.

Shawn came in with Adrian on his shoulders before he set Adrian down who came up to see Sofia. "She looks so cute like a bunny" he smiles and my heart warms as he pats her.

"C-cute l-little b-bunny" Noah says as his head rests against my arm. I smiled as he poked her hand examining her.

Noah has a slight stutter, it wasn't too bad but the doctor said that he would grow out of it. His development was slower, he walked later then Adrian and spoke pretty late too. And he kind of knew that he was a bit different. But we showed him how much we loved him no matter how different he was.

He was such a fragile soul, everything scared him but he was so kind and caring.

"Who's turn is it to choose the movie tonight?" Shawn asks.

"Me d-daddy" Noah says as he slipped off the couch and went to Shawn. Noah chose 'Finding Dory' which was his favourite movie right now and he called himself Dory, which was cute.

Sofia was asleep in her bassinet. Me and Shawn were sitting beside each other with Adrian cuddled up to me and Noah somehow stayed in Shawn's hold. "I love you" Shawn says and I smile.

"I love you more" I say pouting my lips making him grin and lean down to press a kiss to my lips.

"Ew" Adrian groaned making us laugh, however Noah stood up in Shawn's lap with his arms around Shawn's neck as he pouted his lips. He always did this whenever Shawn and I kissed, he was so adorable. Shawn laughed and gave him a kiss before he leaned over for me to give him a kiss.

I leaned into Shawn before giving out a deep sigh, this was my happy place and I couldn't believe where I was in my life with beautiful children and one amazing husband...