Bonus Chapter: Home

We've been in the hospital almost for three weeks, and it's Christmas tomorrow.

I haven't seen Adrian but Shawn has, no one was allowed into our room only me and Shawn. However I could have left but I couldn't leave Noah.

Today is also the first time in three weeks I actually get to hold him. He's been in the incubator battling for his life and finally he's been getting better. The last few weeks has been full of sleepless nights.

I sat on the hospital bed resting with Noah resting on my chest. He still had wires on him but he was extremely small. He was way smaller then Adrian was but he was so cute. Tears spilled down my cheeks because this is the first time I've got to hold him in my arms.

It's painful to watch him be stuck in an incubator, and it is so painful not being able to hold your own child. I was finally at peace holding him close to me finally. Now all I wanted was to go home, and be with Adrian.

The door of our room opened and I turn my head seeing Shawn. "Mommy!" I heard Adrian's voice and my head immediately snapped down at the little boy holding a single flower. My heart melted and broke seeing him after three weeks.

Shawn helped him on to the bed and he slowly came over and looked at Noah. His eyes examining the baby carefully in my arms. He didn't react that much, I thought he'd be crazy about it but he wasn't. "Adrian do you know this is your baby brother?" I say and he leans closer to take a look.

He smiled and leaned over pressing a light kiss on the top of Noah's head. My heart literally exploded in my chest from all the cuteness between both brothers. "We make some great kids" Shawn chuckles and I nod wiping my eyes.

Shawn held Noah and slowly placed him back into the bassinet. Adrian crawled into my arms and I wrapped my arms around him and attacked him with kisses. "I missed you so much baby, I love you Adrian" I say kissing his cheeks as he cuddled close to me.

"I miss mommy and I love you mommy" he says and I literally couldn't stop crying.

Shawn climbed into the bed beside me and wrapped his arm around me and Adrian clutched on to me. "The nursery for Noah is all ready. Jay, your dad and my dad set it up like the picture you sent them eight times" Shawn says and I chuckle.

"I want it to be perfect for him but he's going to be staying with us for a while obviously" I say and Shawn nods.

"I figured he was going to, so we have the 'temporary' crib in our room" Shawn says and I sigh.

"At least that's done I hope we can go home now because I'm so tired" I say and Shawn nods kissing my cheek. Adrian was playing with my phone as we all just laid there in silence and Noah was asleep in the small bassinet.

The door slowly opens revealing our doctor, She came in with her clipboard checking Noah over. She walked over to the side of the bed with a smile. "Good morning everyone" she smiles.

"Hi" Adrian says before I good even say hello to her, "Morning" I say and she giggles at Adrain.

"Well I have good news for you all, Noah thankfully seems to be in a healthy state to go home now. So I can discharge you both to go home" she says and my chest feels a bit lighter.

"Thank you so much" I days and she smiles before making me and Shawn sign some papers then giving me some basic rules if there is anything wrong with Noah. But it was time to finally go home.
___

After we packed up all over our stuff we were home after three weeks I was back home in my comfortable environment. Adrian was running around while Shawn carried the billion bags in and Noah in his carrier. I was exhausted but at the same time I wanted to spend time with Adrian.

Shawn dumped all of the bags on the floor and I took Noah's carrier straight up stairs with me. As I walked into our room, I walked up to the crib that was next to my side of the bed and I slowly to Noah out and placed a kiss on his head before lowering him into the crib.

Shawn walked in with Adrian over his shoulder throwing him on to the bed, making him giggle and squeal. I took a quick shower before changing into my pjs and getting into bed with Adrian. "Hi mommy" he smiles climbing on to me.

I pulled him into my arms and cuddled with him and he stayed in my arms cuddled up. "I missed you" I cooed placing a kiss on his cheek. "I miss mommy too" he says and and I smiled at him.

"Do you want to see your baby brother?" I say and he nods. I held Adrian up and we walked over to the crib where Noah was asleep peacefully. Adrian just stared at him before looking at me. "That's Noah, you little brother" I say and he smiles.

"I love Noah, and mommy, and daddy" he says and my heart swells as I stare at the happy boy in my arms. Tears spilled down my cheeks and he wiped my eyes as I laughed and kissed his cheek. Shawn came out of the shower before looking at Noah and taking him out of the crib.

I was laying with Adrian watching Shawn cradle Noah in his huge hands. He could hold Noah's whole body in one hand that's how tiny he was. "He is so tiny way smaller then Adrian" he whispers and I nod.

"He so adorable though" I say and Shawn nods before placing a small kiss on Noah's head and putting him back into the crib. He climbed into the other side of the bed and Adrian was going to sleep in our bed today. Shawn and I curled up with Adrian in between us. "I love you" I say outing my lips at Shawn and he laughs before leaning to press a kiss on my lips. "I love you" He says and I smile.

"Daddy kiss kiss" Adrian says facing Shawn who laughs before leaning down to kiss Adrian. "I love you Adrian" he says and Adrian giggles. "I love you daddy" he says before turning to me.

He pouted his lips for me to give him a kiss before he moved closer and cuddled into me. "I love you mommy" he says and I smile down at him. "I love you lots Adrian" I say stroking his head and looking at Shawn who was smiling at us.

I was home and everything was finally okay...