Chapter 4

"Naruto go away!" shouted Oharu trying to convince him not to be part of this.

"You kid better do what your mom says" shinobi smirked, as Naruto quickly ran and punched him in the face. "I warned you kid," he angrily said as he tried to lend punch of his own, but was stopped by Oharu.

Suddenly he punched her in the face as she fell on the ground. Naruto in rage made few unsuccessful attmeps to punch him, but every time shinobi just blocked and kicked him in stomach. After few seconds Naruto was lying on the ground bleeding from all those punches and kickings. Shinobi was about to leave as Naruto exclaimed. "I told you jerk, not to touch her", as he stood up and red like blood eyes changed his normal blue ones. The whiskers became more visible and some kind of red thing started covering him.

"What the hell is that?!" he asked in fear, but before he could react Naruto punched him in chin and kicked him in stomach knocking him out. Shinobi tried to stood up, but was stopped by silver-haired man in mask. Naruto's red eyes changed back to his blue ones and red thing dissapered as he fell on the ground unconscious. Kakashi grabbed both Naruto and Oharu and took them to hospital.
---
After few hours Naruto woke up in the hospital lying on the bed. He felt the bandages on his face and all over this body. As he focused his sight he saw the man that stopped shinobi that attacked them and old man near him wearing the customary hat and haori with a red, full-length kimono. Naruto tried to raise his head, but felt enormous pain in his neck and lay back on his bed.

"Don't move, you're still injured, but you lucky that you're regenerating pretty fast." said silver haired ninja with blue mask covering his face.

"Is mom okay?" Naruto asked worryingly.

"Don't worry she's okay. The shinobi that attacked you already was suspended." said old man this time.

"Really?! Thank you old-man." Naruto thanked Hiruzen. Kakashi were about to tell Naruto who that 'old man' was, but was stopped by him.

"Leave us alone." Hiruzen told Kakashi as he left the room and left Hiruzen and Naruto alone. "What's wrong old man?" Naruto asked curiously.

"Old man? No one called me like that before." Hiruzen chuckled as he opened the window and amazing view on the Hokage mountain has opened.

"This is Hokage mountain." Hiruzen told Naruto as they both looked at the stone faces that were placed on the mountain. Naruto looked at all faces and their face on the mountain seemed familiar to him. He then looked at the old man and understood everything.

"So you third Hokage?! Sorry to call you old man, you know." Naruto told as he felt dumb for calling the leader of the village 'old man'.

"Don't worry you can call me old man if you want." Hiruzen chuckled as he rubbed Naruto's hair. Hiruzen then saw Naruto being anxious about something and asked him. "What's wrong Naruto?"
Naruto then tried not hide it since third Hokage already understood it and told him.

"I'm just... feeling bad for myself, because I didn't protect my mom..."

"But you defeated shinobi in the end"

"Really?" Naruto asked surprisingly.

"You don't remember?"

"No. The only thing that I remember is that something... something evil was inside me and started just filling my body."

'So it was Kyubi's chakra' Huruzen thought on himself.

"Is something wrong old man?"

"So that was chakra"

"Cha... what?"

"Chakra is the energy that fills your body and allow you to perform extraordinary actions like - walking on the walls, making illusions and performing different Jutsus"

"So it means... that I'll become ninja!" Naruto exclaimed happily, "but is chakra always that strange?"

"No, it's just first time you used it." Hiruzen tried to hide the truth as best as he could.

"Yes!" Naruto shouted one more time, but then felt the pain and stopped shouting happily.

"But first you need to have rest." said Hokage as he were about to leave, but was stopped by the blond.

"I have one more question. What does be Hokage really means?" asked he curiously.

"Hokage is the one who protects the village and the people in it. He's the one who protects the people that important to him, which is the all villagers in Konoha" he explained.

"Then... I will become the greatest Hokage that world ever seemed!" Naruto exclaimed.

"Why did you came up with that decision?" Hiruzen asked as he was surprised from Naruto's words.

"If the Hokage is the one who protects the people that important to him, I would like to protect my parents and all my friends, so no one could hurt them!"

"That's good" Hokage said as he smiled on the blond, "but you need to work hard"

"I will!"

Hokage smiled as he left the room and saw his parents standing there with Kakashi.