confess • jisung

• • ♡ • •

• • • •

word count: 2.6k

genre: angst, fluff

————

Slamming the door behind you, you kicked your shoes off and walked into the living room of your mom's house. You put your keys into the bowl on the side table and slipped your jacket off before throwing it onto the back of the couch.

You were finally home after a long morning of work. You had gone in at eight am and had just gotten off at four. It had been a long eight hours of you dealing with irritating customers and a bitching boss who complained more than the customers did.

"Y/N, is that you honey?" Your mom called from upstairs. You trudged up the stairs and down the hall to her bedroom. She looked at you and smiled. "Hey hon. How was work?"

"Excruciating," you replied. You leaned into the doorway of her bedroom as you watched her clean up her room. There was something off about her but you couldn't place it. You pushed yourself off of the doorway and cleared your throat. "I didn't get to shower this morning so I'm going to go shower."

"Okay, hon," she said. You turned on your heel and walked away. "Oh, and by the way, Junhoe will be coming over for dinner."

You stopped abruptly and went back to her room. "Then I won't be eating tonight," you told her and she frowned. "Mom, come on! The guy's a creep! He always stares at me and it makes me uncomfortable. And it doesn't help that he makes comments that make my skin crawl."

"He's just trying to get you to warm up to him," your mom reasoned and you scoffed.

"I highly doubt that," you said. "You're just so blinded by his deep pockets and looks that you can't even see the true type of person he is."

"That's enough Y/N!" Your mom snapped. "Whether you like it or not, we are planning on getting married. And I expect you to treat him with respect."

You scoffed again and rolled your eyes. Then you turned around and stormed to your room. You immediately shut the door and locked it. Then you went into the side bathroom. After stripping your clothes off, you turned the shower on and stepped in, closing the door behind you.

You were furious. Your mom had been dating Junhoe for a good while but he had always had a vibe to him you didn't like. You'll never forget when he made a comment about you, saying that it was hard to believe you didn't have someone wrapped around your finger already with a body like yours. Then he said that he would be wrapped around you if he wasn't with your mom.