second chances • minho

• • ♡ • •

• • • •

word count: 1.6k

genre: fluff

—————

"You know, your ass is going to get fatter if you keep sitting on it," your best friend Rina said as she plopped down onto the couch beside you.

You shrugged. "Some people like a fat ass, just saying."

She glared at you, a scowl on her thin lips. "You know that's not what I mean. I mean, come on, Y/N. When was the last time you went out on a date?"

"You know, you just got onto me about this shit last week," you grumbled with a pout. "I like being alone. Leave me be, Rina."

"All I'm saying is that you should go out more. Maybe meet up with that one guy you've been talking about?"

You looked at her with a confused expression. "If you're referring to what's-his-face, then no. I met up with him once and he literally talked about himself for a solid hour. I mean, are you fucking kidding me? I do not need to know in detail how someone conditions their hair."

Rina stifled a laugh, making you roll your eyes. "Do you want to go see a movie with me at least?" She asked and you pretended to think about it. Then you shook your head. "Y/N! Come on! Please?"

"You hover more than my mother, bro," you said and she pouted at you.

"Please?" She whined and you shook your head. She started repeating the word over and over, her voice gradually getting louder and louder until you were both practically screaming at each other.

Fifteen minutes later, you were dressed and walking beside of your best friend with your arms crossed and a scowl on your face. "Cheer up, Y/N!" Rina said and you shot her a fake smile.

"Bite me, Rina. I don't like you right now," you said. "I wasn't planning on going out. I was totally fine with lounging on my couch in my non-matching pajamas and watching satisfying videos on YouTube."

"You're a real couch potato, you know that?"

You glared at her, your frown deepening. "Fight me then."

As the two of you approached the theater, you saw Rina's boyfriend standing outside. You stopped in your tracks and went to turn around. It's not that you didn't like Jisung. Jisung was a funny guy, but you really didn't feel like third wheeling.

"Wait, Y/N! No!" Rina said as she grabbed your arm. She turned you around and you pouted like a child.

"Good to see you too, Y/N," Jisung said with a laugh.

"Sorry Jisung," you said. You shoved Rina's hand off of you. "This thing right here dragged me out of my house when I made it so obvious I didn't want to go out."