soulmates • felix

• • ♡ • •

• • • •

word count: 5.9k

genre: vampire au, angst, fluff

a/n: ugh that gif 😩 but this took me forever to write and i'm actually kind of happy with it :))

—————

"Hey, did you guys hear about the new kid?" Jisung asked as he shoved a gummy worm into his mouth.

"Nope," Seungmin replied as he snatched one from his bag. "And frankly, I don't care." He bit the head off and sent him a cocky grin.

"Asshole," Jisung grumbled and you sent him a look.

"Chan would kick your ass if he knew you were cussing around Jeongin," you said as you glanced at your younger brother, who was stuffing his mouth with food.

"I'm not a child," Jeongin pouted, his cheeks puffed out like chipmunk from all of the food.

"Yeah," you rolled your eyes. "The fact that you think so just proves that you are."

"I'm sixty years old," he muttered. You could hear the sulking in his tone and you couldn't help but laugh.

You patted his cheek lightly. "Yes. But you're still so innocent. Unlike the rest of us." You looked around the table at the boys.

In 1959, you and your brother were turned into vampires by your parents. Unfortunately, your parents were killed by hunters and you and your brother were on your own.

Chan found you and took the both of you in. Chan was the leader of a coven of five other vampires. He taught you and Jeongin how to survive and you always felt grateful towards him.

"Did you two study for the test today?" You asked Jisung and Hyunjin. As you looked at the two boys, you watched as their eyes widened.

"You two are impossible," you grumbled. "I honestly don't think you'd make it without me."

"Of course we wouldn't, babe," Jisung said and you rolled your eyes at him.

"On a real note," Hyunjin said as he glanced at you. "You really are the best, Y/N."

But you didn't hear him. Your attention had been taken by the blonde haired boy who had walked into the cafeteria. You figured that he was the new kid Jisung had mentioned earlier.

He was standing awkwardly, his hands stuffed in his jacket pockets. You smiled to yourself as you started to read his mind. He didn't want to be there any more than you did. But you couldn't blame him. It was the middle of the semester and he was new.