Morning people

Monika's POV:

I've always been a morning person, but today I just couldn't wake up. I slept through my alarm Which is very unusual of me. I couldn't stop thinking about yesterday. When Sayori fell onto me, she seemed very flustered. I question that. She had been on my mind ever since.

I don't know how she does it, but she always seems so Happy all the time. Like she doesn't have a care in the world. Natsuki had been teasing for the rest of the day after that happened. I  swear one of these days, she is going to be kicked out of the club.

I got up and took a shower, put my uniform on, and started sprinting to school. I was gonna be late for the first time ever.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Sayori's POV:

In a rush, I manage to make my way to school. I make it in on time, walking in just as the bell rings. "Countless hours of pointless lectures." I think to myself. It's not like we are gonna need these anyways.

As the school day passes I get a feeling of dread in my stomach. I start heading to the club room. "Sayori!", I hear a familiar voice from behind me. "Monika". Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Why her. I start to quicken my pace so I would get there before she does. Not like that matters, I just wanted to be there early.

A/N) hi I'm probably going to be uploading a little late because of school. 😐 But! I am working hard on this!