Writer's Block

Monika's POV:

I see Sayori walking to the club. "Sayori!" I call after, but instead of turning around, she quickens her pace. I guess she doesn't want to talk, I mean, I did just call her name out of nowhere, and I barely know her.

When I made it to the club, Sayori was already in there, working on poems. Yuri was reading her book, the usual, and Natsuki was in the corner reading her manga. Sayori seemed like she was having trouble on poems, so I go over there to help her out, I am the club president after all, and she has a huge pile of crumpled papers by her.

Sayori's POV:

I can't think of anything! This is the third time this week I got writer's block! I just can't do it!

You're right.

No, I'm not- ugh! Why do I even listen to you!

You'll have to explain that to me, cause I don't know.

Just, stop okay? Wait, what's Monika doing, oh shit! Shes coming over here! CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP, WHAT DO I DO- "Hey Sayori, do you need any help?" Sh- She talked to me... "Uhh Sayori?..." She snapped in front of my face "Wha-Ah! Oh.. heh heh.. guess I was spacing out, umm what did you need?" I try to act normal, and not a freak. "Do you need any help?" "Umm okay. I-I've been having w-writer's block for a while now, a-and I ran out of ideas.. s-sure! I would l-like to have some help t-thank you!" "Well now you're starting to sound like Yuri!" Yuri perks up from her book. "W-what?" She asks, "Oh nothing, anyways, if you're having trouble, you can always go to me, think of something that.... Describes you, or something you like/hate!" "Ok!" I start writing away at the paper, forgetting Monika was right beside me.