Your POV

I just took the bus on the way back to my apartment. I wright in my journal like usauslly. Nothing interesting happened, except some boy breaking up with his girlfriend. The girl of course making a big scene by crying. I continued to wright in my journal until my stop.
When I got to my apartment, I went straight to my room and opened my laptop. I wanted to hurry and get everything done with my part of the project. So I don’t have to deal with Mingi and his ego. When I open the internet browser I realized that we don’t even have a topic yet.

“We didn’t decide on a topic” I say as I lean back, and spin in my chair. I stop looking at my laptop once again thinking about a topic of what to do.

“I guess I can look in my book for an idea” I grabbing my book, but a piece of paper falls out. I grab it and remember that is Mingi’s number. I had placed it in my book not wanting to lose it.

“I can text him to see what he wants to do. I guess.” I say pondering on actually doing it or not. It might aggravate him. I decided to just do it. I only have to deal with him for a week anyway.

“Hey. Its (y/n). What topic do you want to do on the project”

I put my phone down, not thinking I would get a reply back so quickly. I decided while I wait, I would go get something to eat. When I got back from the kitchen with some chips, I check my phone to see if he has responded yet. He has.

“I don’t know. Just chose something. It doesn’t matter.”
“Also I told you message me when you done, not when you have a question.”

“i cant stand you.” I type in my phone but erase it and just put “Okay. Sorry” and put it down back on the table.
I just decided to do something easy, so we can hurry up and end this project.

I finish all my research in approximately 3 hours, with breaks every now and then. Also me making sure everything was there. I decided to message Mingi that I was done.

“I’m done with the research.”

“Okay. Good. We will finish the whole thing tomorrow then.”

“Okay.”

Now that my part was done. I lied in my bed and quickly fell asleep. I wake up to my alarm going off. When I shit if off I look at the time and realize that I'm late for class. I don't even know how I slept for so long. I quickly get ready and head to school, running because the bus doesn't come for another hour or so.