Part 6

(Y/n pov)

When I reached the campus, I went to my first class which is AP Calculus. I sat down in my desk, as soon as I did the professor came in. The professor started to scan the room to see if anyone was missing.

“No Anna, again. No Mark, that’s unusual for him. No Mingi, its only his second day, I guess some don’t care.”

Wait Mingi is in this class too, but why isnt he here. He said we would finish the project today. Why isn’t he here. God he aggravates me to death. What am I supposed to do about the project now. I pull out my phone and send him a text. Which will probably make him mad, but oh well. Just one week together.

“Hey. Where are you? How come you are not here?”
Y/N

I put my phone on the corner of my desk, knowing I wasn’t going to get an immediate reply. I just wrote some notes over what the professor was going over.

It was about an hour later that I saw my phone light up. It read the name Mingi on it, so I quickly grabbed it and read the message.

“What do you me not here? I am here.”
Mingi

As soon I got done reading it. The door to the classroom opened and Mingi walked in

“Nice to see you do care Mr. Song. Now please take a seat over there" The professor says pointing in my direction.

Why always me. Like why. Why me and not somebody else. I wanted to shout out what I was thinking but I didn’t I just watched Mingi walk.

“See. I’m here” Was the first thing Mingi said, with a mischievous smile on his face.

I wanted to slap it off but again, I just ignored him, and went on back to the lesson

(Mingi)

I woke up to the sound of my phone. It was a message from y/n.

“Hey. Where are you? How come you are not here?”
Y/N

I just shake my head. This girl aggravates me to death.  I don’t even bother to message back. I just start to get ready. I would rush but I am already late so whats the point. I take my time to get dressed. I eat some food and message Yunho.

“Hey. What you up too”
Mingi

I see that it was sent and put it on the table I front of me. It usually takes time for Yunho to message back, but if I message Hongjoong or Seonghwa they would get mad because I am late on my second day. So I really don’t want to message them.

I finished the episode I started watching before I moved. Then I finally headed to school, seeing that I was almost an hour late. On my way Yunho text back.

“Nothing really, just you know in school. Like you are supposed to be.”
Yunho

“Ahhh. I see. Well I am in school just a break.”
M

ingi

“Yeah. Sure a break.”
Yunho

“I am heading there now. Okay. I didn’t get much sleep last night”
Mingi

“Another nightmare?”
Yunho

“Yeah. But they are starting to go away. They don’t happen as much now. Its been about two weeks since the last one”
Mingi

“well that’s good then. i hope one day they just stop all together.”
Yunho

“yeah. Me too. But I have to go now. I will text you later.”
Mingi

“Alright. Cant promise I will respond right away. Because you know I go to school like I am supposed to. Unlike someone.”

Yunho

“Yeah. Yeah.”
Mingi

I go to put my phone up but I get the idea to message y/n, since she did wake me up. Which aggravated me. Its my turn to aggravate her now.

(y/n)

The professor ends his lesson with the usually thing professor says when class ends. Everyone gets up to leave, same goes for me, well I tried to leave, but someone is in my way sleeping.

“Mingi wake up. Lessons over with.” I say as I tap his shoulder, but he still doesn’t wake up.

Maybe I should just leave him here. I get my way around him without waking him, but of course me being me. When I get passed his chair I trip over it. He still didn’t wake up though, just moved a little. So I get back up, and continue to walk, but when I walk away something holds me back from leaving my place.