Mingi (pov)

I decided to take a shower since I was doing nothing anyway. I know I probably would wake up late tomorrow anyway, so I better just do it now than not take one at all. I grab a pair of nike sweatpants and a old t-shirt. I started the water before I got in and put in on a temperature that I liked. I put on my shower playlist, and removed my clothing, and got in the shower.
A

s I was jamming out, my phone keep going off, but I just ignored and kept showering.

After I got out, I went to the mirror and wiped it, leaving only a little viewing point to see myself, but even though it was small you could still see the scars across my chest. While I was waiting to dry completely, I checked my phone. I had messages from Seonghwa.

Seonghwa: Sooooo. How was the first day.
Seonghwa: I hope it went well.
Seonghwa: What class did you have today. Was it Math. Or was it Literature.
Seonghwa: did you met anyone

As I was reading these I couldn’t help but to smile. “he acts like a mom sometimes I swear.” I said to myself messaging him back.

It went okay. I had Chemistry. No not really. Just the usually. :Mingi

I put my phone down to get dressed. I put my underwear on first, then my sweatpants. While I am getting dressed my phone goes off. After I put my shirt on, I check to see if it was Seonghwa again. I was wrong. It was that girl, it was about the topic for the project.
“why are you messaging me, I told you not to until you are done. you can just do whatever you want” I said that to myself as I typed a different messages but somewhat similar.

After that she sent some apology which made wonder if I sent something wrong. But oh well it wont matter. We just have to deal with each other until the project is over.

Later on that night I got a message from her saying she was done with the project. So I told that we would finish it tomorrow. Then I went to sleep.

How could you do that. You lost all of are money just on some bet.

I hear my mom say from in the kitchen of our hold house.

I

didn’t mean too. I thought I could win this time.

That sounds like my father. I haven’t heard their voices in so long.

Mingis Mom: You thought. This is the 5th time you said you would stop.

Mingis Dad: I promise I will stop this time.

Mom: its too late. I already told my sister that if it happened again I would take Mingi with me and start again without you. Its tiring. I work to keep our kid feed. While you take all the money we make together and waste it on gambling. Im done. I already called her. She has a driver on the way.

Dad: so your gonna leave me, and take our kid away, to go live with that snobby rich BITCH. HUH. Well you are not taking MY KID.

I can hear a loud bang and some glass breaking every time he raised his voice. I can hear my mom squill every time as well. I decide to see what is going on. When I make it to the kitchen I see dad hovering over mom, while she lays there tears flowing down her face, and blood running down her face, and see a wound in her stomache. All the anger in me rises and I go after my dad. When i get close to him, he turns, and I feel a sudden pain in chest.

I

wake in a panic. Moving my hands to the place that felt pain. With irregular breathing. I am finally able to calm myself once I realized it was just a dream.

(Sorry. It took so long to update. Just kinda lost feeling t ok write for a bit.)