10

(Mingi pov)
How did y/n find out about me. I didn't want anybody to find out, but she did. I knew this girl would be trouble.

As I sit here confused and kinda mad  about how she found out. My alarm to wake for school goes off.

How am I supposed to go to school. I can't face her.. She knows my past. What if she thinks that I'm just some bad guy. Wait, is that why she was acting weird yesterday. If she thinks so then I won't go near her. I don't want to be known as a bad guy. I know I  seem like a dick but that's because I didn't want people to find out about me. I'll just give her journal back and that will be it.

On the way I thought about how I should give it to her. Should I act like I didn't read it, or do I say that I read it and that it's okay if she don't want to be around me anymore. Well that's what I thought would happen but it changed. When I saw her in her seat, I became mad. Mad that  it changed her way of thinking about me. What happened to the "I understand" she said yesterday. The next thing I know is that I'm slamming her journal down in front of her. When she turned to me and saw that it was me it was her expression that made me feel a little sad, but I don't know why.

She went to go say something but I didn't want to hear it so I walked out. I'm not going to lie. I wanted her to chase after me like they do in stories, movies and shows. The reason I wanted this, I think, is because she was the only person I kinda know. Like yeah I know some people but y/n was the only person that I know more than just her name.

She was the total opposite of me. I like to talk while she like to keep to herself. I like to play games while she likes to write. I'm playful while she is serious.

I guess I was hoping to have a friend in this school but I guess it wont work.

I didn't want to go home so I went to the nurse and told her that I was having chest pains. Yes this school knows what happened, but only the school workers know but they aren't aloud to speak of it due to confidentiality.. Of course they had to know for medical reasons.

She gave me some of the medicine I was prescribed for it and to take a rest. Of course I didn't take it being that I didn't need it. I did rest a bit in the nurse room but a couple ruined it  when the nurse went for lunch. So I went to the library.

When I walked in, I saw the table me and y/n worked at. I just walked past it an headed toward the back where I would hopefully be alone. Of course it's not though. All these couples are starting to get on my nerves.

The only table with no one was the one where y/n was working at but nonetheless I still wanted to just chill and be alone. So on my way to the table I go down a random isle to hopefully find a decent looking book to read while I'm in here.

As I'm just skimming the tiles I come across one that's title "Hearts Awaken". The book cover and the synopsis seems kinda interesting. The main characters are both hiding secrets from each other and one finds out the other secret. Not my usual style but seems interested enough to read.

As I  sit  here and read the book I got los tin time. By the time I knew it my and  y/n class was over. I just decided to stay and continue reading the book for a while.

Not long after I started to get lost in the book again. I heard someone sit at the table I was at. I wasn't gonna look but I'm really curious. When I do look up it was y/n.