Part 8

I wonder if anyone else knows about his past or was I the only one to find out. Was I the only digging in his past. I have to be the only one to be digging, but I just wanted to know more. Know I regret it.
It’s not that he is a bad person, it’s just everything he has been through. I mean, his father tried to kill him. I can’t even imagine what its like to be put through that, I don’t want to imagine that. Especially since Mingi killed father.
I just have to act normal, I don’t want things to even get worse between us. We plan on finishing the project today. Let’s just make it through the day. I think I can do that.

(Mingi)
Me and y/n planned to finished to the project today, but we forgot that we don’t have chemistry today. She might not even want to finish it the way I talked to her earlier.

Mingi
Do you still want to finish the project today?
We forgot we don’t have Chem today.
1:23

This girl really just left me on read, huh. Well I guess she does need some time to think about it. Maybe I should apologize about earlier. What am I thinking I should not need to apologize, I didn’t do anything to rude. I just wanted to be left alone. i still don’t know why she stayed with me while I slept. I just hope I didn’t say anything in my sleep.

Y/N
Yeah, we can finish it today.
Where do you want to finish it at?
1:47

Mingi
The library.
At 4:00
1:48

Y/N better show up at 4, because I want to get this stupid project done and over with.

It is finally four o’clock. As I walk into the library, I see y/n already sitting at a table with all of the stuff we need to finish the project. When I get to the table, y/n didn’t even look up to see who it was. I guess maybe she knows since we already talked about it.

As I sit there, y/n wont talk or even look at me. She just keeps working on the project. I tell her when she messes something up, but all she does is nod and fix it. Can she possibly be that upset, I wasn’t even that rude. It is actually really getting on my nerves.

“Hey, y/n. Why won’t you talk”

“I just want to finish Mingi”

“Are you sure it has nothing to do with earlier”

After I say this, y/n stops everything she was doing and turns to me.

“Mingi, its okay, I understand”

That’s all she says, before going back to working on the project. It honestly left me clueless. What did she mean. Did she mean that she understood why I acted the way I did. I just left it alone, because it really does not matter.

It is now six o’clock and we finally finished the project. She had it sent to the professor, and she save it to two different drives. Which I didn’t get why, but I guess it was a just in case situation type thing.

“Alright that’s it. We are finished.”
“i will see you in class”

Y/n said quickly packing her stuff up and leaving in a rush. She was acting really weird but maybe its just a girl thing.

As I got up to leave, there was something that y/n left. It was a book but it wasn’t a school book. It looked like it was a type of journal.