9

This girl really forgot to get her journal. How bad did she want to leave.
Nonetheless, I take the journal with me, so it won’t get picked up by anyone else. I put it in my bag, and head out the library to go home.

(Y/N)

After I finished the project I quickly got out of there. I just didn’t know how to be around him, knowing what he has been through. I’m just glad that everything is done, everything but presenting but that’s Mingi’s problem now. That is the deal we made. I do want to go over it, just to make sure there is no mistakes anywhere because I did it quickly.

I go to get the drives I saved them on out of my bag, but when I do I realize my journal is not there. I start to mentally freak out.

I could have left in the library with Mingi. What if he has it. I would honestly have him have than anyone else because at least I know Mingi. I decide to just message him to see if he had seen it.

“Hey, did you see a journal. I lost mine somewhere.”
Y/N

Of course, I don’t get a respond right away. I really wasn’t expecting anything, I was hoping though.

I really hope he has it but what if he reads it. I doubt he will, will he. I will just get it tomorrow if he has it. If not then I will just go to the library. I hope someone just thought it was an old book and turned it in.
_________________________

I hardly got any sleep last night because of me losing my journal, and the thought of someone reading it. Hopefully I can get it back today.

Just as I pull everything I need out for chemistry class. Something gets slammed down in front of me. When I see what it was it was my journal but it was opened to a certain page. It was the page I wrote about Mingi’s past.

My hearst started to beat faster because I was scared to look who did it. When I looked I had the right to be scared. 

It was Mingi, of course it was. He looked mad but hurt at the same time. He looked mostly mad though.

He didn’t say anything. He just stood there staring for what seemed like forever but was only a couple seconds before he turned and walked away. I just sat there, not knowing what to do.

All I did was sit there and watch him storm off past the professor coming in the door and walk out the room.

(Mingi)

Its 1 in the morning and I cant go to sleep because everytime I do I have that dream.

I decide to study, so I wont fail. When I get my books out I realize that I have y/n journal.

I just leave it in there and go to text her that I have but dont because its to late and she probably wont see it, so I'll just give it to her tomorrow.

I pull it out of my bag and put it on my dresser so I will see it when I go to leave and wont forget about it. When I do some stuff falls out of it.

When I go to put it back in the journal. It opens up to the first page. I read the date she first got it. It amazes me to how long she has had it.

She wrote in it everyday, well it seemed like it as I was flipping through the pages. I wasn't reading anything but the dates.

That is until I saw my name on one of the pages. My real name that is.