Requests (CLOSED)

Requests are currently closed! Thank you everyone for your continued love and support of my writing, but I've got such a backlog of requests that I'm not taking any more for the time being to spare my sanity. Until I manage to get caught up, I'm afraid that I'll have to reject any requests that come until I'm ready to open them again.

Welp, looks like I'm actually gonna do this since I got some pretty excited feedback.

So, this book will be 90% for your guys' requests. I'm gonna set aside 10% in case I have a random/crazy idea that I just have to do.

Anyways, here's what you need to comment in order to get your one-shot:

1. Pairing
Gotta know who I'm writing about. Note that I'm totally open to pretty much any ship, even if it's not common or you just made it up. I'll try my best. I'm also open to more than just the standard two for the pairing. If you want a three-way relationship or a harem scenario, all the power to ya. I could even do a solo special on a single Sans if that's what you want. Also make sure to specify if the pairing is something other than their original versions (NaJ, VampireVerse, Mermaid, Neko, Maid, Vampire, Werewolf, you get the picture...)
ex: Maid Cross x Master Dream x Vampire Nightmare

2. Type (Fluff/Angst/Sin)
Let me know the overall type of what you want, though if you want to mix two types together that's fine, just let me know which one is more important so I focus on it more. While I've yet to write any sin of my own, I've read quite a bit of it, so I think I could figure it out (That said, it'll still be super cringy when I write the first one).
ex: Fluff/Angst mix, mostly fluff

3. Plot
Please give me something to go on for the plot so I'm not shooting in the dark. Don't feel limited by the examples below, let your imaginations run wild!
ex (fluff): Anniversary, birthday, date night, cuddles, confession, proposal, etc
ex (angst): Sickness, cheating, injury, abduction, death, torture, etc
ex (sin): First time, vanilla, rape, heat, something kinky (I'm seriously down for anything; tentacles, hypnosis, toys, bdsm, anything...)

4. Details
If there's anything else you feel like I need to know to bring your crazy idea to life, make sure to mention it. These aren't necessary, they just make it easier for me to give you what you want :)
ex: Who's dom and sub (especially important for sin), are they in their traditional roles in the multiverse, maybe they're highschool/college students, are they living in a particular AU

If you want me to continue a previous oneshot and write a sequel/prequel/idk, then let me know. In that case just give me the plot and any details, as well as where it is in the timeline with respect to the original. I'm fine with y'all requesting continuations of either your requested oneshot or someone else's, just be respectful of the original if you're not the original requester.

A couple little rules:
- Please comment any requests on this chapter. Requests anywhere else might end up getting lost accidentally.
- No fontcest or other Undertale ships. This is strictly for sanscest as that's what I want to write.
- Don't be rude. If you start hating on others or their ideas I will delete your hurtful comments and will likely drop any requests you might have made.
- If I'm slow getting your request done, please be patient. I have other books and a lot going on irl so I can't drop everything to work on your idea. I'm doing this because I want to, not because you want me to. A little secret, the more times I get pestered for something, the less inclined I am to do it.

I'll try to do requests on a first-come, first-serve basis, though if something gets requested that catches my eye and spurs my motivation, I might move it a bit higher on the list.

Okay, I think that's everything I needed to say. Can't wait to see what crazy ideas you all come up with! Looking forward to it!

~Kitty