Leo x Foot Reader: Part 1

You and Karai had always been close as you grew up, both being raised by the Shredder to become the deadliest of warriors ever since you had been able to stand and walk.

   Sisters is basically what the two of you were, and when you along with Karai went to New York you expected it to be boring until one night you ran into the so-called Ninja Turtles that had been getting in the way of Shredder's plans.

   You couldn't lie they seemed pretty awesome even though they were your enemy, the most interesting had to be the leader of them, Leonardo. Karai told you how he seemed to be skilled and a worthy opponent and you were dying to go against him in combat and one night you got your wish.

   Night Falls.....

   You were perched on top of a building, looking around eagerly for something to do.

   "Man, this is so boring~" You complained while Fish Face and Rahzar practically sneered at you.

   "You're worse than Karai." Rahzar barked while you merely laughed at him. "Don't think I wont tell her." You smirked evilly at him to which he practically took a step off the building.

   "Watch it girl. You may be Shredder's apprentice but that doesn't mean we won't teach you a lesson." Fish Face warned you.

   "Oh PUH-Lease, there's nothing you could do that I wouldn't be able to handle Sushi Roll." You laughed.

   "Why you-"

   "Hold it!" Rahzar barked, sniffing the air. "I smell....-"

   The Turtles jumped down from another building, weapons drawn, battle stances at the ready.

   "Turtles!" Fish Face finished as he drew his knife, Rahzar also preparing for a battle.

   You gave a wide grin.

   "Wooow! Finally I get to face the ones giving the Shredder so much trouble Haha!" You drew your weapon, a katana, and smirked.

   "Let's do this!" You charged, going for Leo, Rahzar taking on Donatello and Mikey, while Fish Face battled Raphael. Your weapon clanged with Leos as you flipped away and swung at him, him constantly trying to block and knock you down.

   "You're pretty cool! Karai tells me you have some skills!" He froze at that.

   "Wait what?"

  You swiped his legs out from underneath him and he fell.

   "WHA!?" You giggled and kicked his weapons away as he got up, fists ready. You put away your weapon and lunged, swinging again and again at him with pure energy. Leo glared and grabbed one of your fists and spun you so he was holding your arm behind your back.

   "Why are you with the Foot? Who are you!?" You purred at him.

  "Darling we just met~" He tensed at your words. You swore you saw a blush creep onto his face.

   "Answer my questions! Honestly what is it with girls working for the Shredder? Don't you have better things to-" You roughly stepped on his foot and he let you go and you turned and grabbed him by the front of his shell. His eyes went wide with shock.

   "What are you-" Before he could say anything else you pressed your lips to his and instantly he went dead silent. You pulled away with a sly grin and whispered.

   "You talk too much.."

   Swiftly, you kicked him away and dodged as his brother, Raphael tried to hit you with his Sai.

   "Well toodles~" You grinned as you whistled for Rahzar and Fish Face. They retreated from their battles and took off, you followed after them but stopped and looked back at Leo who still looked stunned and smirked.

   "See ya soon! Leo~" You ran off after Rahzar and Fish Face.

   Man, you were sure looking forward to seeing him again.