The Boy In Pastel

[A/N: I decided to have their school not have school uniforms so that I could have him wear pastel more. I know I could just do that when he's out of school, but I personally feel like this way is much more easier for me.]

{Todoroki's Pov}

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock blaring in my ears. I groaned as I turned it off then sat up. 'Hopefully today will be a good day!' I thought positively to myself. I got up then got dressed into a black v-neck with longs sleeves, light blue ripped up jean and white Adidas with three black lines on the sides. I put on a light pink jacket then rolled up the sleeves on it. The sleeves were too long and got in my way at times. After I was done getting dressed, I grabbed my backpack then headed downstairs to eat breakfast. 

 Once I was done, I got up and grabbed my stuff then left. I started my walk to my high school, U.A. I look around and see birds and butterflies casually flying around. As I was walking, I heard a couple of people arguing. I kept walking a little more until I saw them.

"Midoriya!! This kind of behavior is unacceptable for a U.A student!!" A guy said. Doing weird hand motions.

"Do you honestly think I care?" The one who I'm guessing is Midoriya, said snarling at the end of his sentence.

"You should! unless you want to get kicked out of this school on your first day!!"

"Whatever."

 I walked a little closer to them to get a better look at them. But not too close to where they'd notice me. The guy with a shade lighter than navy hair was wearing a navy suit and red tie. He looked very formal. I didn't understand why someone would get so dressed up just for school. The one named Midoriya looked kinda beat up.

Seeing as the other guy was a bit too dressed up, I doubt they fought

Seeing as the other guy was a bit too dressed up, I doubt they fought. So I guessed that the green haired guy must've gotten into a fight earlier or sometime yesterday in the afternoon.

 I shifted my footing a little so I wasn't putting too much weight on one foot, I must've stepped on a branch or something because there was a loud crack. The two that were arguing looked in my direction. Luckily I was behind a bush.

"Is someone there?" One of them asked.

 All of a sudden I heard footsteps coming my way. I looked in the direction I had just walked and saw a girl with short brown hair running my way. As she past me, she mumbled something about her being late.

"Oh hey, Uraraka!" I heard someone say.

"Hey Iida! H-Hey Deku.." Uraraka said, stuttering the second name in what sounded like fear.

"Where are you running off too?"

"Don't wanna be late!" She exclaimed then started running again.

"Wait what?! Wait for me!"

I watched as Uraraka and Iida ran towards the school. Midoriya just stayed there, not caring if he was gonna be late or not. I got up then walked the same way the other two ran. As I walked, I could feel the other guy staring at me as I walked by. I started to walk a little faster, desperately trying to ignore his staring. I kept my head low so he wouldn't focus on me. Boy was I wrong...

 Before I knew it, he stepped infront of me. Making me crash into him and fall. I sat up and groaned. He started chuckling at his success in making me fall. I looked up to see him smirking and glaring down at me.

"You should watch where you're going, Kid." He said in a snarky way.

"You're the one who got in my way!" I said, a bit annoyed that he tried to blame the incident on me. I immediately regret opening my mouth because his glare turned into a rude yet playful one, to mean and dangerous.

"Who the fuck said you could talk back?!" He said, pissed off.

I flinched and looked down. I heard him sigh and crack his knuckles.

"I'm guessing you don't know who I am." He said, a bit calmer then before.

I kept my gaze on the ground and shook my head.

"The name's Izuku Midoriya. I guess you could say I'm the bad kid of this neighborhood. Since you're new, I'm sure everyone will talk to you about me. You don't have to be afraid of me. As long as you stay out of my way, alright Kid?"

I nodded.

"Good, cya around." And with that, he walked off.

I got up and brushed the dirt off of me. I started heading towards the school to start my first day at U.A. 'So much for having a good first day...' I thought to myself.

(Time skip to where he gets to school)

Once I got into the building, I went over to my locker and opened it. I put what I didn't need for my first class in my locker and then shut it. I turned around to see that brown haired girl again. Uraraka I think her name was? She noticed me looking at her and immediately walked over to me.

"Hi! You must be the new guy that moved here!" She said, smiling.

"How does everyone know that?" I asked.

"News spreads fast around here. Anyways! I'm Ochako Uraraka!" Nice to meet you!"

"My name is Shoto Todoroki, It's nice to meet you too."

"Can I see you're schedule real quick?"

"Sure." I handed her my schedule and she quickly examined it then handed it back.

"We have classes together for the year!"

"Oh really?"

She nodded enthusiastically. Her face then dropped down to fear as she looked behind me. I looked behind me and saw a message board with everyone's schedules. The ones with the exact some ones were split into four pages with five people on each page. Yuga Ayoama, Hanta Sero, Denki Kaminari, Mina Ashido and Kyoka Jiro was page one. Tsuyu Asui, Koji Koda, Minoru Mineta, Toru Hagakure and Mashirao Ojiro was page two. Mezo Shoji, Fumikage Tokoyami, Eijiro Kirishima, Tenya Iida and Rikido Sato was page three. Me, Ochako Uraraka, Izuku Midoriya, Momo Yaoyorozu and Katsuki Bakugo were page four. As I read our page, I understood immediately why she got scared. Midoriya was in each of our classes for the whole year...