A Missing Student?!

(Todoroki's Pov)

I woke up to the alarm and stumbled out of bed. I slipped on my blanket and fell onto the floor.

"Oww..." I muttered.

I got up and picked up my blanket then threw it back onto my bed. I then got ready for the day.

As I left the house, I could hear my father arguing about something with Fuyumi

I ignored them and kept walking.

Once I got outside, I saw Uraraka walking with Iida and Bakugo. I decided to run over to them and walk with them.

 I decided to run over to them and walk with them

"Oh hey Todoroki!" Uraraka chirped.

"Good morning, Todoroki." Iida said, formal as ever.

Bakugo only nodded in acknowledgment.

"Hey guys! Good morning!"

"What's got you so happy?" Bakugo growled.

I shrugged, "It's a really pretty day!"

"Could be nicer.." he grumbled.

"Quit being so grumpy!"

He glanced at me, but there was no hint of anger annoyance. Which I found weird.

"Tch, whatever..."

As we entered the school, we saw Yaoyorozu and her squad talking about something. They looked concerned about something.

We went to our classes then sat down. After a few minutes, our teacher walked in and started to do attendance.

Everything was fine until he said, "Toru Hagakure?"

"S-She's absent.." Yaoyorozu said, stuttering with concern for where her friend might be.

"Are you sure? You know she's never absent or late."

"I didn't see her like I normally do in the mornings."

"Then she must absent."

He wrote down that Hagakure was absent then went on with the attendance.

*****

Before we knew it, it was lunch time. Me, Uraraka, and Bakugo left the class together then headed down the hall towards the cafeteria.

"TODOROKI!!!! YOU LITTLE SHIT!!!!" I heard a voice call out.

We turned around to see Yaoyorozu stomping over to us. She grabbed my shirt and roughly brought me closer.

"Where the fuck is she, huh?!" she screamed in my face.

"Hey! Let him go!!" Uraraka cried out.

"Oi, Ponytail!! What the fuck is your problem?!" Bakugo yelled, enraged that she had the audacity to bother them.

"Let Todoroki go, Yaoyorozu!" Iida said, doing his signature hand movements.

She completely ignored that and continued to scream in my face, "Where the fuck is she, huh?! I'm sure your little bodyguard knows!! Hell, he might be the reason she's missing!! So spill, you little shit!!"

"I-I honestly don't know!"

She shoved me back, making me stumble then fall. Luckily Bakugo was right there. He caught me and helped me back up.

"Th-Thanks Bakugo."

"Yeah, sure, whatever..."

I heard Uraraka growl from beside me.

"Why do you always think that he's a suspect when it comes to Deku?! Just because they're friends, doesn't mean shit!! He wouldn't tell Todoroki if he were to do anything like that!! And even if he did, Todoroki would tell us immediately!!! Have you ever fucking thought about that?! I bet you haven't because you're just a fucking stuck up bitch who thinks she's the damned queen of the school! Well wake up hun!! You're not a fucking queen and you never will be!!!!" Uraraka snapped, enraged.

Yayorozu glared at Uraraka. You could tell in her eyes that she was shocked that Uraraka had the courage to speak up and talk to her like that.

Her rage grew so much that she stomped over to her and punched her right across the face. Iida tried to stop her from hitting the smaller brown haired female, but to no avail. He wasn't able to stop her in time.

"Yaoyorozu!! That was uncalled for!! There was no reason to put your hands on her!!"

She glared at him, "I could do worse."

"Ponytail, you better get the fuck outta here before I blow you into smithereens!!" Bakugo said, let small explosions set off in his hands.

"What's going on here?" a tired, but young sounding voice said.

A male with light purple hair and eyes walked over and looked at the situation with boredom.

He stood in a sorta slouched like position as his eyes crossed each of us.

"Oh look, it's his fucking sidekick." Yayorozu said, annoyed.

"Not his sidekick, more like his best friend. But that doesn't matter. What's going on here?"

"None of your fucking business!!" she yelled.

He ignored her and looked at me, Bakugo, and Uraraka.

"What's the fucking point in asking us what happened when you clearly know?" Bakugo said calmly, but annoyance laced his words.

"Good point." he turned his gaze back onto Yaoyorozu.

"So, do you wanna explain your side of the story?" he asked. You could tell in his voice that he had his quirk activated.

"What's the point when you're just gonna fucking take their side?!" she said, pissed.

"You made a mistake by answering my question." he smirked.

Yaoyorozu's eyes went white and dull.

"You should turn yourself into the office and confess to them of what you just did."

And with that, she walked away. Heading towards the office to do what she was told.

"Thanks, Shinso!"

"No problem. You guys might wanna hurry up and get lunch, it's almost over."

"Crap!!" Uraraka bolted down the hall towards the cafeteria.

"No running in the halls!!" Iida scolded her as he sped walked down the hall after her.

"I should get going, thanks alot for helping us out." I flashed a quick smile at him then ran after my friends.