After School

(Todoroki's Pov)

After we made it through the crowded halls, me and Uraraka made our way into the classroom and sat down at our seats. 

I dazed out during most of the class trying to completely understand what had happened at lunch today, but to no avail. I still couldn't process it. How could Bakugo date someone like Midoriya? It just didn't add up to me.

  I must've been lost in my thoughts because I didn't even hear the bell ring. Instead, I was snapped back into reality by Uraraka shaking me.

"Todoroki, c'mon! we're gonna be late!"

"Alright, relax a little." I got up and gathered my things.

"Are you okay, though? You seemed very stressed and confused."

"I was just thinking about the lunch scenario."

"Oh, that. I'm still confused about it myself."

"When you see them together, you can't really imagine them ever dating."

"Yeah, it's kinda weird."

"I dunno. I should probably drop it for now."

"It might be best. At least for now."

"Yeah."

We left our previous classroom and walked down the halls to our next one. While walking, the students that haven't gone to class yet or refused, kept giving me weird looks as I walked. I ignored them and kept walking to my next class.

  Once we made it into our classroom, we ran to our seats and sat down. All throughout class, I kept noticing the other student's glancing at me and whispering to each other. I ignored them, already knowing why they were doing that.

The last class of the day ended in no time, probably because I was lost in my thoughts once again. I looked around to see just about everyone gone. Uraraka and some others were still here.

I got up and packed my stuff up. Uraraka heard me packing up so she turned around and looked at me.

"Hey Todoroki! About time you moved!" She said, for some reason she was overly happy.

"Huh? Oh, yeah I ended up being lost in thought. Again..."

"You've gotta stop doing that or else you might miss something important."

"I know."

"Well, cya tomorrow Todoroki!"

"Cya."

I left the classroom and went to my locker to put my stuff away for tomorrow.

I turned around and saw Bakugo talking with a spiky red haired male. I slowly walked over there so I wouldn't disturb their conversation.

"Yeah, well I should go. Cya later Bakubro."

"Cya later, Kirishima."

Kirishima walked off. I walked up to Bakugo once he was gone. "Hey Bakugo, are you alright?"

He looked at me, "Yeah."

"Alright. I just wanted to make sure one last time before I left for the day."

"Okay? Well, cya tomorrow Todoroki."

"Cya." I gave him a quick smile then started my walk home.

"Oh, and Todoroki?" I heard him call out.

I turned around and looked at him, "Yeah?"

"Please be careful around him. I would hate to see the same thing happen to you."