After School (Pt. 2)

(Todoroki's Pov)

I must've fallen asleep because when I got up, it was a bit later then I had thought.

I got up and stretched when all of a sudden I heard a knock on my door.

"Shoto? Your friend is here."

A friend? The only person the knows where I live is Uraraka because we sometimes walk to school together.

I got up and left my room and went to the living room. When I got there, I saw Izu leaning against a wall.

"Izu?!"

He looked up at me and smiled, "Surprised?"

"How did you know where I lived?"

"Took a guess." He shrugged.

"Wh-What are you doing here?"

"We were supposed to hangout after school, remember? Or did you forget?"

"N-No!! I fell asleep after coming home from school."

"That would explain why your hairs a mess." He chuckled, "Anyways, let's go." He said, as he walked out of my house.

I followed him while trying to fix my hair.

"So, where are we going exactly?"

"Just taking a walk for now."

"Okay."

A few minutes later, he started talking again.

"So, what happened to you doing your homework?" He smirked playfully.

"I got tired so I decided to take a nap." I said.

"You still take naps? What are you, 5?"

"It was a long day at school!!!"

He laughed, "Alright! Calm down."

I crossed my arms and looked to the side, "That was rude, you jerk..."

"Awww! Is little Sho gonna pout?" He teased.

I sighed and dropped my arms, "Was the only reason you brought me out here was so that you could tease me?"

"No, I just wanted to hang out with you. Teasing is something I do all the time. Either that or threatening. And other things..." He said, mumbling the last sentence.

"What other things?"

"D-Don't worry about it, alright?"

"That seems really suspicious, Izu..."

He went silent.

I could tell he was freaking out a little. But I didn't have any idea as to why.

"A-Anyways... "

"You stuttered twice. Normally you don't do it at all. What's bothering you?"

"Nothing."

"Izu?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Really, it's nothing."

"Alright." I huffed. I didn't believe him, but I didn't want to bother him more by continuously bugging him about it. I decided to drop it for now.

"It's gotten late." He said, obviously trying to take my mind off of the other subject we were just on.

"We should probably head back home soon. We still have school in the morning."

"True, but I wanna show you something first!"

"Okay?"

"Cmon!" He grabbed my hand then started running.