The Truth Behind Bakugo and Midoriya's Hatred for Each Other

We sat down and ate our lunch. Not too long afterwards, we heard screaming...

(Third Person Pov)

"AHHHH!!!" Hatsume screamed as Yaoyorozu dumped water on her.

"Oh relax, It"s just water." Mina snickered.

"ALL MY HARD WORK!!!" The gadget maker cried out.

"Awww! Are you gonna go run and cry?!" Mina laughed.

Hatsume picked up the gadget she had been working on and her equipment and left the lunchroom.

"Should we go see if she's okay?" Todoroki asked his friends who had all seen the incident go down from another table.

"Yeah, let's go!" Uraraka agreed.

They got up and ran after Hatsume. Yaoyorozu saw them and glared at them as they ran past her and her groupies.

 The trio finally found Hatsume in her lab trying to save the gadget that had got water poured onto it.

"Hey Hatsume, are you alright?" Uraraka asked with concern.

"DOES IT LOOK LIKE IT?! THAT BITCH GOT MY BABY WET AND NOW I'M NOT SURE IF I CAN SAVE HER!!!" She outburst.

"I'm sure it'll be fine as long as the water didn't hit any main circuitry or exposed wires." Todoroki said.

Hatsume checked to see if any water landed on any of those spots the bi-colored male mentioned. And to her luck, no water hit any important parts. She instantly began to calm down.

"Luckily not, there's just a bit of water on the sides."

Todoroki smiled, "That's good."

She looked up at the three of them, "I'm sorry for my outburst, it's just that I was working so hard on her and I kinda freaked out.." She apologized.

"It's alright." Uraraka said.

"Now then, who wants to try out one of my babies first?!" She said, returning to her usual self.

"Oh god..." Iida muttered.

"How about you, new boy?!" She said running up to Todoroki.

"Uh-Uhmm..."

"We should probably get back to lunch, cya later Hatsume." Uraraka said.

"Awww! Okay." She pouted a bit.

The trio left her lab and made their way back to the lunchroom.

"So, do you guys plan on saving everyone or something?" A voice said from behind them.

They turned around and saw Yaoyorozu walking over to them, Kaminari and Mina with her. Yaoyorozu immediately recognized Todoroki and walked over to him. She grabbed the front of his hoodie and brought his face closer to hers.

"I'm gonna ask you one more fucking time you little shit!! Where the fuck is he at?!" She yelled in his face.

"Yaoyorozu, let go of Todoroki this instant!!" Iida said sternly.

She turned her head to look at him then turned her focus back onto Todoroki, "Stay the fuck out of this! Guys, take care of them!!"

"Oki doki!" Mina said cheerfully as she chased Uraraka down the hall.

"Alright." Kaminari said, glaring Iida down. "Come get me Robo-Boy!!" He yelled at the other then ran down the opposite hall the girls went.

"Kaminari stop! You can't run in the halls!!" Iida complained while running after the sparky blonde.