Threats & Rumors

(Uraraka's Pov)

I glared at Yaoyorozu and her squad once they stepped infront of us. Yaoyorozu instantly glared at Todoroki.

"Where's your little bodyguard now, huh?!" She said, extremely pissed.

"Leave him alone, Yaoyorozu!" I argued.

"Stay out of this!!" She glared daggers at Todoroki, "Where the fuck is he, huh?! I know you know where the fuck he is!!"

"I-I honestly don't-" He attempted to speak.

"Bullshit!!"

"Should we do plan B?" Hagakure asked.

Yaoyorozu nodded, "Kaminari, you know the drill." Yaoyorozu and the girls left, leaving Kaminari to do whatever dirty work plan B was. Kaminari nodded then smirked. He started to approach Todoroki but I quickly stepped infront of Todoroki before Kaminari could get too close.

"Kaminari, stay back." I said sternly.

"Uraraka, please move." Kaminari said while cracking his knuckles.

"No."

Then out of nowhere I heard someone get hit and saw Bakugo walking up from behind Kaminari.

"You damned Extra.." He growled.

"OWW!!" Kaminari complained.

"Oh hey Bakugo!!" I said, happy to see one of my friends.

"Hey Uraraka."

Kaminari turned around and left while mumbling something about after school.

"What was up with him?"

"Yaoyorozu and her groupies came over and started yelling at Todoroki. She was saying something about a 'bodyguard'? I'm not really sure what she was talking about."

Todoroki stepped up and stood beside me, "What she was talking about was about last night."

"What happened last night?"

"Yaoyorozu and her group pinned me in an alleyway and asked me to join them. I denied their offer of course, but then Iz- Midoriya came out of nowhere and stopped her from trying to hit me. I'm not too sure as to why he did it, but we seem to be somewhat of friends now."

"You should really be careful hanging around someone like him, he's a bad influence." I said, concerned as to why he'd want to be try and be friends with the literally worst guy at our school.

"Yeah, who knows what type of trouble you'll get yourself into while hanging out with him." Bakugo said, actually sounding concerned for someone for once.

"Aww! Bakugo!!"

"What?"

"You're actually concerned!!"

"I'm not THAT concerned. I just don't want her having more people on her side."

After our conversation, we all headed into our class and got seated.

"How are all three of you late?" Our teacher, Mr. Aizawa asked in his usual bored tone.

"We ran into a bit of trouble, sorry Mr. Aizawa!" I said, rushing to my seat with Todoroki.

"It's alright, just make sure it doesn't happen again."

"Y-Yes sir!"

(Todoroki's Pov)

'That could've gone worse." I thought. I sat down and sighed, "This is probably gonna be a long day..." I mumbled under my breath. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Izu side-eying me with concern. I gave him a little wave and smiled at him. He threw the peace sign up then focused back on the lesson. I did the same for a bit until I dozed off.

 I woke up to someone flicking my forehead. I looked up to see Izu looking down at me. I sat up and yawned, "What happened?"

He chuckled, "You slept through the class a few minutes after you and your friends came in."

"Oh.."

"What was the girl talking about?"

"What do you mean?"

"She was saying something about you guys running into trouble. What happened?"

"O-Oh! That! Uh-Uhmm...D-Don't worry about it..." I stuttered.

He raised an eyebrow, "What are you hiding, Sho?"

"N-Nothing! We should probably get going to our next class!" I said hurriedly. I got up, grabbed my things, and left the classroom. Soon enough, I heard footsteps running after me. I glanced behind and saw Izu running up to me. He slowed down and started walking at my pace next to me.

"Sho, you can't keep secrets from me. It doesn't end well." He said, his voice getting serious on the last sentence.

I sighed, "Yaoyorozu and her group stopped us infront of the school before we could get in. She kept asking where you were, which I found kinda odd."

He started laughing, "Oh man! I bet she's so pissed!!"

"She was. Why? Did you do something?"

"I may have started a few rumors..."

"Izu!!!"

He chuckled, "What? They could've been worse..."

Sighing, I entered my next class and sat down. Izu did the same.

(Uraraka's Pov)

As I was focused on the classwork, I heard the classroom door open. I looked up and saw Todoroki and Deku walk in and sit down. I waited a few minutes so Todoroki could get settled into class.

"Hey, what happened?" I whispered.

"I had fallen asleep in my last class. Midoriya woke me up and told me I had slept through the whole class."

"Then why are you late? Wouldn't he have woke you up as soon as the class ended?" I said with skepticism in my voice.

He shrugged, "Maybe he had to do something real quick."

"Like?"

"Packing up for the next class? What else would he have done?"

"That's the thing!" I whisper-yelled, "He could've done anything to you! He had his chance to do something, no one was there!"

"I-I doubt he would do anything to me while I was asleep..."

I gave Deku a suspicious glare. He saw me and smirked, giving me this weird look. I turned away and shuddered. The look he had in his eyes wasn't okay...

"Are you okay, Uraraka?" I heard Todoroki whisper. I only nodded my head. I knew that if I turned to look at Todoroki, I'd see Deku giving me that weird glare again.

 A few minutes later and we heard the bell ring for the end of second class. I got up and looked at Todoroki, he looked lost in thought.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked.

He blinked a couple of times then turned and looked at me, "Y-yeah, I'm fine."

"Okay?"

He got up and gathered his things then turned and looked at me, "Let's go." We left the classroom and headed to the lunchroom.

(A/N: I'm basing their number of classes off of mine. I have two classes before and after lunch, hope you guys don't mind!)

Once we got into the lunchroom, we saw that the place was packed. As to be expected. We got our lunch then looked around for somewhere to sit. All of a sudden someone called my name.

"Uraraka!! Over here!" I turned my head to the sound of the voice and saw Iida waving his hands, beckoning me to walk over to him.

"C'mon Todoroki." I said while walking over to Iida.

Iida smiled and sat back down, "You guys looked lost, so I called you guys over here so that you had somewhere to sit."

"Thanks Iida!"

"You're welcome."

We sat down and ate our lunch. Not too long afterwards, we heard screaming...