~Teaser/ Prolouge/Ch.1~

In which Jungkook and Yuju used to be married. It was forced also known as an arranged marriage. Jungkook didn't want it but Yuju did. Yuju's dad has always supported Jungkook since Jungkook's parents died and Jungkook's dad was his driver. Although Jungkook had a girlfriend, IU, he accepted because he didn't want to upset Yuju's father.

Jungkook told Yuju that he didn't really have feelings for her and that he had a girlfriend. Yuju was hurt and bared all the pain being married to Jungkook, the cruel and bitter so called husband. Both Jungkook and Yuju had mixed feelings during the marriage.

Jungkook asked for a divorce from Yuju because of IU. Yuju didn't want a divorce but obeyed because she couldn't bare to see Jungkook force himself to be married to her. But when Jungkook gets what he wants he feels empty,like something is missing.

~1 year ago~
Yuju's POV
Today is the day I will marry Jeon Jungkook, the man I have fallen for,the love of my life. He works at my dad's company as a Vice President and I'm his secretary.

I was looking at myself in the mirror with my stylist and makeup artist outside the door of my dressing room.Suddenly someone came in,it was Jungkook.

I turned towards him and said "Is something wrong?" He sighed and took a deep breath, then said "I just want to let you know the reason why I agreed to  this marriage..." he kept silent for a while but then continued "your dad has done everything for me since my parents passed away and I don't want to hurt him. So when he told me that you liked me and asked me to marry you I had to agree,plus I have a girlfriend her name is IU"

My heart broke right then and there I thought he agreed because he actually had feelings for me. "Okay" I replied to him in a weak voice. "Just don't get your hopes up on me, give up okay?"

That hurts Jungkook, do you know how much that hurts? I turned around and looked down to my feet "okay" I replied with my voice trembling.

He then left the room. I then went to go sit on the chair in front of the mirror. I realized tears were falling. Should I really get married to him? I glanced over to a picture of my mom, she passed away when I was 18, I'm now 22.

*flashback*

"Honey when you get married remember marriage isn't a happy thing. To be honest I've never loved your father, he loved me. My parents told me the same thing I'm telling you now. Marriage can be one-sided but if it's your gut feeling that the marriage will be horrible then don't do it. Your father made me feel safe and some what loved, as long as you felt those feelings with the one your going to marry then go for it" my mom said as she laid on the hospital bed.

~10 minutes later

BEEEEEPPPP!

She's gone, my mother is gone

*end of flashback*

Jungkook did make me feel safe and somewhat loved since he does care about my father. I'll marry him.

Present day
I was making dinner for me and Jungkook when he came into the house (the front door opens to the kitchen and living room). "Hey do you want to have din-" I said but was cut off "c-can we g-get a d-divorce?" Jungkook asked while stuttering.

My heart broke once again, the same way it did on our wedding day. Tears started to build up, "never mi-" he said but I cut him off "okay" I said turning around to get the pan out of the cabinet.

"Jinja?! Can you say you wanted the divorce though" he said while I was closing the cabinet. I dropped the pan once I heard that. Jungkook this is too much! When I dropped the pan it landed on my foot making me wince in pain and say "oww". I fell to the floor with my tears also falling.

"Omo, Yuju are you alright?" Jungkook asked running to me. He grabbed my hand and I quickly pulled away. I got up and picked up the pan.

"We don't have to get a divorce, it's okay. We can stay like this" Jungkook said. Jungkook I can't hurt you anymore because I love you, I'll obey your wishes.

"Let's get a divorce, I'll say it was me that wanted it, be happy with IU Jungkook" I said. Jungkook said "you don't have to" Jungkook please don't make it harder then it is.

"I'll do it!" I said almost yelling. "I'm not going to eat dinner I'm going out with IU" Jungkook said while walking to his room.

Tears fell as I put the pan on the stove and turned the stove on. I've been married to him for a year and he still hasn't caught feelings for me. He still loves IU.

I grabbed the steak that I have prepared and cooked it. There are 2 pieces but no one is gonna be here to eat the second one.

As I was cooking the 2nd one Jungkook said "I'm leaving now" while wearing different clothes then before,causal clothes.

He opened the door and left. I cried even harder when he left. It hurt Jungkook, it hurts. I fell to the floor and cried. It hurts, it hurts too much.

My heart no longer exists. But if it makes you happy Jungkook then I'll go through the pain. I then heard a sizzle, it was the steak.

I finished making both of them and put them nicely on a plate with kimchi that I made this morning.

I stand in front of the 2 steaks and wonder why I made 2 if Jungkook isn't here to eat it. I've loved him for 3 years but he barely shows interest in me.

The door bell suddenly rang and I ran to it. I opened it and thought it was Jungkook so I said "Jung-" I stopped when I realized it wasn't him but someone I loved as much as him.

My bestfriend Kim Taehyung, he's been gone for 1 year ,he suddenly left after my wedding. I ran to him and hugged him "I missed you too" he said hugging me back.

I pull away and then he asked me "are you okay, why are your eyes puffy". I gulped and then he said "was it Jungkook?" I've always told Taehyung about the problems between me and Jungkook lately.

I looked down and he said "are you okay?" I shook my head and ran back into his arms. I bursted out crying, it hurts my heart hurts. "He a-asked f-for a d-divo-orce" I said with my voice trembling.

"It's okay, wanna live with me?" He suddenly said. I thought about it, I could just stay with my father but I don't want him to see me hurt. He'll hurt Jungkook.

"Sure" I said and pulled away from the hug. I wiped my tears and said "I made 2 steaks, let's eat" and made room for him to come inside. He walked in and I closed the door.

We walked over to the table and sit down. We talked about how Taehyung got here and the thing with me and Jungkook.

Thank you for reading this first chapter I worked hard on it. I hope you like the plot and other things. I'll update when I can!
~Random❤️