Ch.11

(Almost at 1k reads! Thank you so much. Please continue reading)
Yuju's POV
Jungkook singing that song, made me feel so angry at IU and made me feel bad for Jungkook. IU why did you hurt him? I just don't understand.

He wants you and only you, I forced him to marry me you should hurt me, not him. He didn't do anything but follow orders.

But I guess no matter what you do, he'll still love you, just like I do for him. Because no matter how much he hurts me I'll love him, he made me smile and helped me through things when my father couldn't. He was my escape, my friend, until I forced him to marry me.

*flashback*
*crying* "Yuju, it's alright" Jungkook said as he pats my back.

"How can it be alright! My mom is gone!" I yell, "but I'm still here, and your dad is too" He says. I fall into Jungkook's arms as I cry even harder and louder.

Jungkook caresses my head as I hug him, around his waist.

"It's okay" he says repeatedly. My mom is gone and I can no longer hear her voice, see her,and love her the same way.But my dad is still here and so is Jungkook.

*end of flashback*

He was there when I needed him, but now I've pushed him away. Gosh Yuju you're so stupid *hits forehead*.

I ran out of the room with those thoughts.

I ran out of the building and stopped when I saw that a street was in front of me.

I looked to my left and saw a bush with flowers on it I walked towards it and saw IU, with a little girl.

What is she doing here? I walk a little closer to make sure it's IU, and it is.

I walked up to IU with sadness and anger in my eyes.

I tapped on IU's shoulder and she turned around. Her eyes widened and she flinched, as if I was gonna hit her.

"Make him happy" I said weakly. She came back up into regular position and her eyes widen once again. "What?" She says as if she's confused.

"IU,make Jungkook happy. Look I know you cheated but he still loves you, he knows you cheated." I say.

"How did he find out?" She asks, "I don't know but he said that you cheated and I can tell....he still loves you" I say.

"Why aren't you trying to take him away now then?" She asks,"because..........I want him to be happy" I say "and his happiness isn't with me" I continue.

"Please, make him happy and keep him" I say as tears start falling down. "How can I do that?" She says. "Just like you did, before I came along" I reply, with tears threatening to pour down but I try not to let them. "I'll try" She says, "hard, try hard" I add.

She nods.

"Promise me" I says as tears do pour down, also holding up my pinky. "Okay" IU says as she brings up her pinky, then locks and stamps it with my pinky.

I walk to my car, with tears flowing down.

Jungkook's POV
When Yuju ran out, so did Taehyung, then Yerin.

Taehyung's POV
I ran after Yuju, she headed towards the building exit.

She exited and I followed, But a little too slow compared to Yuju.

I went out of the door and looked to my right and left. Yuju doesn't like taking lefts and I didn't see her to the left so I took a right(a/n: a bush is covering IU and Yuju).