Ch.4

(A/n:Sorry forgot that Yuju did her morning routine in the morning so yeah let's just get on with the fanfic)

Yuju's POV
We arrived at the company. We have a garage for all the employees and clients to park.

I grabbed my purse and phone, Taehyung then opened the door for me. I smiled and got out of the car, Jungkook has never done that for me. Gosh Yuju stop thinking about that asshole.

Jungkook's car was already parked in the parking lot and he's not in his car. I guess he's already upstairs.

Me and Taehyung then went into the building.

(A/n: okay so the company is a jewelry company and Yuju's family has most of its shares, while Jungkook has a small part of the shares and so do clients. Yuju's father, the CEO/ president, his office is on the 2nd floor along with the conference rooms.Also on the 2nd floor there is the company's lawyers and some client's office. On the 3rd floor Jungkook,Taehyung,and Yuju's  office is located there along with the break room,conference rooms,and rooms with files. Also Taehyung's secretary is also on that floor, her office is across from Taehyung's .On the 1st floor is where the jewelry designers are, they don't have an office they just open space. Also there is a front desk on the first floor with 2 people working. Just more information about the 3rd floor, when you get off the stairs there are 2 hall ways, one to the right and one to the left. If you walk about 10 steps straight you'll hit the wall. On the left is Yuju's office which is across from Jungkook's if you go down the hall way on the left there is just 2 break rooms with file rooms right next to them. Now when you get off the stairs, to your right is Taehyung's secretary, Jung Ye Rin aka Yerin. Across from Yerin's office is Taehyung's. More down the hallway is more break rooms and file rooms. Also there are 4 restrooms on each floor, 2 women and 2 men's.)

We go into the building and then swipe our ID card in, my ID card is always in my purse. "We have to go to my father to tell him you're back" I say and then Taehyung nods his head. We then make our way up to the second floor to my father's office.

"Taehyungggggg your back" our co-worker/ friend Jimin says as he runs up to Taehyung,giving him a hug.
"Omo Taehyung is that you!" Another man, Hoseok, runs up to Taehyung tackling him with a hug. I chuckle at their cuteness.

Yet another man, Seokjin, comes up to Taehyung but more calmly, "no way Taehyung your back?" "Ne, now Hoseok and Jimin can you let go".
Jimin and Hoseok let go, Seokjin and Taehyung then hug.

"Tae we gotta go now" I say. "Yeah we gotta go peace" Taehyung says as he puts up the peace sign to Seokjin,Hoseok,and Jimin.

We then continue to my father's office. We arrive at his office and to the left I see my father's secretary, Lee Jong Suk. He waves at me and Taehyung and we wave back. Me and Taehyung then enter my father's office, my father's name is Choi Daniel.

We walk in and then I say "appa (Dad),Taehyung is back!" "Jinja(really)?" My father says and turns around. My father loves Taehyung, a lot.

"Appa(Dad) I'm back" Taehyung says walking up to my father, giving him a hug. Taehyung has always called my father 'appa'. "I missed you so much" my father says squeezing Taehyung so hard he can't breathe.

"Appa(Dad) I cant breathe" Taehyung says, gasping for air. "Oh mianhae(Sorry)"my father says letting go of Taehyung while patting Taehyung's shoulders. "Appa I need to speak to you alone" I say.

"Oh I should get to work" Taehyung says while walking towards the door. "Bye see you later" Taehyung said walking out the door.

"So what Is it you want to talk to me about?" My father ask as I am looking at the ground. I say "um I-I wa-ant t-to divor-re Ju-ung-kook' while stuttering and my eyes teary up, also with a weak voice. "Why?! Did Jungkook do something?!" My father asks. "No, I just don't want to be married anymore, I don't love him anymore" I lie."I knew this day would come, I love Jungkook and you together but it's you want a divorce, okay then" my father says while opening a drawer.

"Here" My father says handing me a few pieces of paper. I look at the paper , it says 'divorce agreement'. I take the paper and say "okay I'm going to give them to Jungkook" as I walk towards the door and open it "see you later Appa(Dad)", I walk out the door.

Tears start falling down, it's really happening, me and Jungkook are getting a divorce. It hurts, words can't explain how much it hurts. I go into the bathroom that's near my father's office.

I go in a stall and slide my back against it. I cry and cry wishing this pain will go away, wishing Jungkook didn't ask for a divorce,wishing I never even met Jungkook.

"Yuju is that you?" Someone asks me, behind the stall. I sniffle and clear my throat, also putting the divorce papers down and wiping my face. I say "yeah it's me,I'm okay." "Okay" she says while she walks away with her heels clicking onto the floor.

Yerin's POV
I heard Yuju crying and I asked her if she was okay and she said she was but she didn't sound okay. So I went to go tell Taehyung, my boss and also the person I love.

I walk to the third floor and turn to the right. I then walk into Taehyung's office. I knock and then he says "come in" "president Kim (remember Taehyung is the president for the jewel design) Ms. Choi is crying in the second floor bathroom".

He immediately gets up and says "thank you for telling me". He runs out of the office. Taehyung you've loved her for 12 years but I have also loved you for 12 years. We both have the same kind of love, one-sided. When will you notice my love for you?

Hey guys so I'm planing to update 1 chapter a day and that may be impossible for me but I'll try. I want to finish this fan fiction before I continue my other fan fictions but I may not be able to do that. I'll update when I can!
~Random❤️