Ch.12

(1k reads! I can't believe it! Thank you so much)
Yuju's POV
We arrive at the hotel.

"Tae-woo, are you going to take us to the restaurant?"I ask before opening the car door.

"Ani (no), your cousin YeonJun needs me again because I have some of his paper work. Eun-woo will be coming." He replies.

Eun-woo? "What's his surname?" I ask. "Cha, Cha Eun-Woo" Tae-Woo responds. Cha Eun-Woo as in my childhood friend.

Also Yerin and Taehyung's childhood friend, well not that Taehyung and Eun-Woo are considered friends. Because they hate each other, there's just this tension between them.

"Okay thanks Tae-Woo-ah" I say as me and Jungkook get out of the car. Tae-woo then drives off after saying goodbye.

Me and Jungkook walk into the hotel, we walk towards the elevator and go in.

Jungkook presses number 2 on the elevator buttons.

"Who's Cha Eun-Woo?" Jungkook asks, "oh just a childhood friend" I reply. "Like Taehyung?" He asks. "Yeah but I'm closer with Taehyung" I reply.

Jungkook's POV
Of course you're closer to Taehyung. I roll my eyes after I hear Yuju's reply.

I feel bad for Yerin, she loves Taehyung but Taehyung loves Yuju. Ha. And Yuju loves me. (A/n: Sorry was that too arrogant? Yeah? It was supposed to be. That's just how Jungkook is, hearing Taehyung's name)

*ding* we arrive at the second floor. The elevator door opens and I go out before Yuju. I turn to the right to room 201.

I take out my key from my pocket and slide it in the key pass. It turns green, which means it's open.

I open the door and walk in with Yuju behind me.

"You can get ready first since I got ready first this morning" Yuju says as she walks ahead of me. "Ok" I reply.

I walk towards my suitcase and lift it up onto the bed. I zip open the suitcase and grab my blazer,tie, dress shirt and pants, so basically my suit. I then zip it back close and place it back where it was before.

I then walk towards the bathroom, and go in. I close the door and change into my clothes.

     (A/n: Imagine his tie isn't on)

Done, well kinda. I couldn't get the tie on so it's just around my neck, I'll try to put it on before we get in the car.

I open the door, "you can go now" I say and walks towards the bed.

"oka-" Yuju says but stops when she sees me, she has her backpack around her shoulder and a black dress in her hand.

"What? Do I have something on my face" I ask, because she's looking at me weirdly. "Okay this just bothers me" Yuju says as she walks up to me.