Ch.2

Yuju's POV
We finished eating and then I said "you dry and I wash" "just like always" Taehyung replies with a smile.

We then walked over to the sink and started cleaning the dishes. There were just the plates and forks to clean. I was washing the plates when someone splashed some water on me. I turn my head to see Taehyung laughing hard.

I glare at him but he's still laughing. I then splash some water on him but a little more then he did to me. He immediately stopped laughing and glared at me, which made me laugh.

We then keep splashing water on each other and then ran around the house chasing each other. We both laugh as we run around. He's chasing me and then I run upstairs.

I run into my bedroom laughing (a/n: btw Jungkook and Yuju have separate bed rooms, their bed rooms are across from each other). Taehyung comes into the room and then we end up circling around my bed.

Jungkook's POV
I opened the door to my house, well Yuju and mines. I just got back from a date with IU. When I open the door I see water everywhere on the kitchen floor and unfinished dishes.

I hear giggling from upstairs so I head upstairs. The giggle is coming from Yuju's room. I hear 2 giggles, one sounds like Yuju and the other sounds like a man, it sounds familiar.

The door is opened a crack. I slowly and quietly opened the door a little bit. I saw a guy, that looks familiar,and Yuju circling around the bed. I clinched my fist at the sight of it and gulped.

I slammed Yuju's door which I guess made the guy and her stop giggling. I then said "yah Yuju clean up the water on the floor and can you be quiet?!" While walking to my room that's across from hers.

Yuju's POV
Me and Taehyung were laughing while circling around the bed when I heard my door slam. "Yah Yuju clean up the water on the floor and can you be quiet?!" A voice that sounded like Jungkook said.

Once I heard the door slam me and Taehyung immediately stop laughing. I heard his voice, Jungkook, the man I still love. I start tearing up once I hear his voice.

Taehyung noticed and run over to me pulling me into a hug.

I cry in his arms, remembering the things Jungkook has said before he left the house. I feel like I'm getting stabbed with a knife in my heart, it hurts. I don't want a divorce but Jungkook doesn't want me.

We fall to the floor but Taehyung is still holding me. He leans against my bed as he holds me and says "it's okay". He strokes my head as he says so.

I then fall asleep in his arms.

Taehyung's POV
I hold Yuju in my arms while she's crying. She soons falls asleep in my arms.

I pick her up and lay her on her bed. I stare at her as she's sleeping there peacefully. Yuju, you chose the wrong man. I love you, I always have.

That's why I left when you got married , it hurt me,when I heard you were having problems I came back as soon as I could. You love him, not me. Please don't love him anymore I came here wishing I could sweep you away from him but I have to wait, wait till you stop loving him.

I then went out of her room and went down stairs to the kitchen. There was a towel on the floor which I guess is to dry water on the floor. I then use my feet to clean the water mess that me and Yuju made, I also cleaned the dishes.