Ch.14

Yuju's POV
How can it be almost identical?

The only difference is gray hair and some wrinkled skin.

He's dead, how can this be?

I'll call my old friend, Sowon. She's a detective, she can figure it out.

I dial Sowon's number.

Sowon:Hey,what's up? You haven't called me in ages.

Yuju:I know. Sorry I've been busy.

Sowon:It's fine, what is it? You call me most of the time because of something so what is it?

Gosh she knows me too well

Yuju:It's Jungkook's father

Sowon: Isn't he dead?

Yuju:Yeah, But my father told me he saw a man lurking around the company and that he looks like Jungkook's father

Sowon:How can that be?

Yuju:I'm not sure but the pictures are almost identical

Sowon:Seriously?! How can that possibly happen? Send me the picture

*sends picture*

Sowon:*sees picture* how is that possible?

Yuju: I don't know doppelgänger? It can't be a twin because Jungkook's father was an only child.

Sowon: So you want me to do some research on the person that's lurking around?

Yuju:yes and Jungkook's father's case

Sowon:Okay, it might take me a while since that file was from like 15 years ago and if this case isn't really solved.

Yuju:it's fine

Sowon:Well I have some other cases to do too. I'll start yours right now, gotta go

Yuju:Okay. Bye.

Sowon's POV
Seriously how can that be possible?

I need that case from 15 years ago.

Eunha! Damn she's on a get away with Yugyeom! What am I gonna do she usually helps me with these types of cases.

I turn to my left to see my co-worker, Kim Seok Jin.

(A/n: yes in the beginning Jin was working at Yuju's company but he quit. Jin wasn't a very important employee so it wasn't out to the public. Jin has always dreamed of being a detective and now is one)

"Jin-ah" I called him.

He turned towards me, "What is it?" He asks.

"Can you help me with a case? Eunha is on a vacation" I say, "okay, what is it about?" He asks.

"Jeon Jungguk's father" I reply.

"But that case is closed, he's dead" Jin says, confused.

"There's a man lurking around their company and Yuju and her father have a suspicion that it's somehow Jungkook's father" I explain.

"But how is that possible?" Jin asks.

"I don't know, that's why I need your help" I say, looking directly into Jin's eyes.

"I don't think that it could be him though" Jin says.
I show him the picture on my phone.

He gasp and covers his mouth with his hands, "w-what, h-how" he says, stuttering.

"I don't know, so will you help me?" I ask, "yes" he replies.

"Where do we start?" He asks, "We need the case for Jungkook's father" I reply.