Ch.3

Yuju's POV
I wake up and realize I'm in Taehyung's arms. I've never noticed this before but he's really handsome, as handsome as Jungkook. Ugh Yuju get that person out of your dang head. I get out of bed and grab my phone, it's 6am,Monday.

(A/n: btw this is the kitchen)

I go downstairs to cook breakfast, still holding my phone

I go downstairs to cook breakfast, still holding my phone. I go to the kitchen and take the pan out of the cabinet.

I put the pan on the stove and go to the refrigerator to grab eggs,bacon,and milk. I closed the fridge and put the things on the counter. I then opened a different a cabinet in the kitchen and grabbed flour,baking power,salt,sugar,and oil.

I put all those things on the table and then went into a drawer and got measure cups and spoons along with a few forks and spatulas . I opened another cabinet and got bowls.

I also got some bread and cinnamon.

When I put everything out on the counter I then began making over easy eggs, French toast,pancakes,and bacon.

I only made enough for 2 since Jungkook doesn't eat my cooking, he never has.

I set everything up on the table and cleaned up everything. I put out 2 banana milks for me and Taehyung.

When I was finished I went back upstairs, into my room and went to my bathroom that is connected to my closet and my room. I then changed into my outfit for work.

My outfit

I walked out of my bathroom with my purse in hand (A/n: the one that Park Min Young is holding in the photo)

I walked out of my bathroom with my purse in hand (A/n: the one that Park Min Young is holding in the photo). I went to wake up Taehyung to eat.

I leaned over and shook him and then he woke up "I'm tired leave me alone" he said, I then said "so you don't want Yuju's breakfast?" Knowing he loves my breakfast.

He immediately got up hitting my forehead. "Oww" I wined while touching my forehead. Taehyung came back to me and said "omo sorry Yuju" while touching my fore head, touching my hand also.

"Let's go eat now" I said feeling a little uncomfortable because of how close we were. Taehyung then said "okay" and walked downstairs with me behind him.