Winged Warrior

Derek parked the car carefully, not wanting to spill anything in the back before jumped out, nearly ripping the door off. He ran up the steps and into his house, and stopped when he saw Stiles on the floor. At first, Derek thought the worst, but when he saw that his mate was on his knees, praying, he knew that he was mostly alright.

"What's going on? Where's Ari?" Derek asked immediately, watching as the tension in the room visibly thickened.

"We dont know." Ethan croaked out. He looked, and sounded as if he'd been crying. Derek saw him keep looking out of the windows, whining and pulling his hair, until his brain caught up to what his beta had said.

Tires screeched in the front, making Derek turn around breifly. Jackson and Lydia climbed out of the car, Mirah sleeping in Jacksons arms.

"What do you mean you dont know?!" Derek growled at them, watching them flinch. He felt guilty for a fleeting second before he remembered that his son was lost because of them.

"Who doesn't know what?" Jackson hissed quickly, stepping into the open door. He, not Lydia, even bothered to close it. Derek stopped thinking and focused everything he had onto Ari's scent, but it was no use. He was already long gone.

"What happened?" He heard Scott say faintly through the haze. He was coming back to his senses now. Derek noticed how nobody responded, so he answered Scott.

"Arian is missing." Derek said, sadness and anger creeping into his voice.

"What?!" Erica yelled, coming in to the house through the open door.

"Since when?" Lydia nearly screeched. She had tried to keep her voice leveled, but she was so worried. Luca and Arian were her babies. She adored them just as much as she adored her baby, Mirah.

"We dont know!" Isaac cried, a whimper escaping from his throat. Derek couldn't stand to see them like that, even if it was their fault. He knew it was Arian's fault too, for not staying in the house. Ethan and Isaac were the first ones to find out that he was missing, and it was scaring them all to the bone.

"This is bad." Boyd whispered, staring at Derek blankly.

"No shit, Sherlock." Danny mumbled, walking in the house. He was just coming home from school, but he had to drop off his dad's car at his house before biking all the way back home.

They waited in silence for everybody else to show up.

"What happened?" Parrish panted, running up the stairs and into the house.

"Who-" Dean started to say, but a harsh cry cut him off.

"Arian is missing!" Derek yelled, stray tears escaping his eyes. He wiped them, not knowing when he started to cry, but the pain in his chest was only getting bigger with each passing second. His phone chimed, and he checked it real quick before throwing it into a wall, making it shatter on impact.

There was a flutter of wings, and Stiles had never been so relieved in his life. Arian was still missing, but they had a chance at finding him if the two angels were there.

"Pop! Uncle Gabe! Thank you grandpa!" Stiles cried, looking up to the heavens. He got up quickly, and buried his head into Cas' shoulder before pulling back, tears in his eyes.

"Poppa Cas-" Scott started to say. He was pulling at his hair he was worrying so much.

"I know." Cas said quickly, nodding at the pack. He brought Stiles and Derek into a hug, and held them for a long time, enough to get their emotions under control so they could speak properly.

"Where's Kira, Luca and Sam?" Lydia asked out if the blue, looking around at the group of people that surrounded her.

"Sam doesnt get off until 1:30... Kira and Luca dont get off until 3:15..." Danny said quietly, picking at his nails.