Crows and Shadows

"What are we going to do with him?" Dean hissed at the angels. He had gotten home from the station, and once he had been filled in on the situation, he didn't know what to do. This kid obviously wasn't a threat since he didn't know of his true heritage until hours before, but he was dangerous. Jamie didn't know how to harness or control his powers yet, but so far he hadn't lashed out on anyone.

"We are going to teach him how to control his powers." Cas said simply, staring at the boy as Scott tried to show him how to control the shift. It wasn't working so far.

"What of Crowley?" Gabriel asked calmly, looking around their Battle Table in the War Room. It was a map of the entire world in a mini 3d version, and they were able to zoom in anywhere on the globe that they wanted. Right now it was looking over the Americas, and it had glowing red orbs above all of the portals that lead to the underworld. The only people allowed in that room were Stiles, Derek, Sam, Dean, Cas, and Gabe...and sometimes Scott and Lydia.

"What do you mean?" Sam asked, zooming in on the nearest portal. It was in Corona, Ca, a few hundred miles south from Beacon Hills.

"Jamaye Vladimir Crow, The Prince of Darkness and Demons, The Prince of Hell, was thought to be a myth, a rumor! What do you think will happen if others find out?! He'll be hunted, he'll be tortured, and he'll be killed, either by Angels, Demons, or Hunters. And I'm pretty sure Crowley doesn't even know he exists. What do you think he would do if his son was killed and he didn't even know he had one until after his funeral?!" Gabe hissed at them, slamming his fist on the table. Stiles nodded thoughfully, resting his chin in his hand.

"You saw what the kid did out there. You showed us your memories of it. That was only 1% of his powers. Imagine if he was at 100%...imagine what Crowley would do if he got killed. We can't let that happen." Gabe finished solemnly, looking at everyone.

"People, creatures, would be able to use him for power and chaos, to turn the whole world into darkness." Stiles muttered, looking the archangel in the eyes, and frowned as Gabe nodded grimly.

"So that leads us back to our first question..." Derek growled in thought, frowning as he looked up from the table.

"What are we going to do with him?"

.....

It was around 3 p.m. when Kira was done with work, and today she was bringing the boys home with her since there was a huge discussion going. Jamaye (Jah-mah-yeh...or as he preferred, Jamie) stuttered to a halt one the boys had walked in and he had gotten a glimpse of Creature. He opened his mouth to say something, but someone else's words rushed out instead.

"What the hell is that thing?!" Gabriel shrieked, waking out of the War Room. Jamie turned to look at him, his jaw on the floor before turning back to the Hellhound hybrid. Arian looked up and smiled in excitement at his uncle and Jamie.

"You can see him too! Creature! They can see you!" Arian squealed happily, turning back to look at the hound.

"That is wonderful, pup! That is woderful! Do they understand?!" Creature asked, bouncing excitedly.

"Can you hear him?" Ari asked, spinning around to face Gabe and Jamie, and smiled as they nodded their heads dumbly.

"I dont understand whats going on." Kira rushed out, looking at Stiles with wide eyes. Stiles shook his head gently, not knowing what to say.

"Neither do we." Derek rumbled, confused.

"You guys can't see him?" Jamie squeaked, gawking at the Alphas of the pack.

"Nope. You guys are the only ones that can." Stiles said, shrugging apologetically. Luca and Arian ran into their fathers' arms, smiling as both Stiles and Derek picked them up.