Mini Chapter : Hell Bound

Jamie gasped, shooting out of the bed that he was in. His chest heaving and his stomach hurting. Pain flared thhrough his shoulder and his lower abdomen, and he groaned in pain as he flopped back down on the bed. Wait...bed?!

Jamie turned his head, watching as the door opened, Stiles walking towards him with a warm bowl of soup.

"How are you feeling?" Stiles asked, setting the bowl down on the bedside table and helped Jamie up into a sitting position. Jamie looked around, the fear leaving his body when he finally remembered that his father was dead. He breathed out a sigh of releif, and looked Stiles in the eye, smiling at him.

"I havent felt this good in a long time...thank you." Jamie said, extremely greatful. His father had always been an extremely hateful man, and when he had found out what Jamie was, he wasnt exactly happy. The beatings had started when he joined the Dark Angels, and they never stopped. Even now, when he knew he was safe, he still felt something crawling under his skin.

"It's no trouble. You were injured and scared. We just wanted to help." Stiles said, placing a cool, wet rag on his forehead that made Jamie instantly relax.

"Injured?" Jamie asked, confused. He looked back down at hisstomach, finally noticing the pain again and then hissed when he tried to sit up.

"I-I dont...how?" Jamie finally whispered, staring at Stiles. He started to panic.

"Calm down, you idiot prince! You're not going to solve anything if you have a heart attack." a chilling voice hissed from inside Jamie's head. He nodded absently, thinking it was only his concience.

"Yeah...sorry." Jamie said quietly to himself, breathing deep and counting to ten.

"Hey, its okay. There was a car accident. Me and Derek saved you from a rogue hunter. Thats all we know." Stiles said, rubbing soothing patterned on Jamies arm. Jamie nodded absently.

"My dad...you killed him?" Jamie whispered, staring down at his hands.

"Shit! That was your dad? I'm so-"

"Thank you." Jamie said, looking at Stiles with teary eyes. Stiles saw how haunted they had looked when the car accident happened, and now they were just bright, and full of life. Stiles understood right then, and simply nodded at the prince.

"You're welcome."

.....

"Guys, this is Jaime." Stiles said warmly, helping Jaime wald down the hall towards the living room. The pack smiled and took him in.

Jaime was short compared to most guys, but still roughly five foot seven. He had dark hair, striking dark green eyes and a light tan complexion, but his face looked too soft and young, too vulnerable.

It set Derek on edge.

"You're really cute." Erica said from where she was sitting on Boyd's lap. Jamie nodded in thanks, but his mind was elsewhere.

"We can't let the Angels see. They'll know." the voice said in his mind, hissing in worry.

"I dont know what you're talking about." Jamie hissed as he sat down. Derek looked at him oddly, but Jamie wasnt paying attention. The pack was chatting amond themselves, not paying attention to Jamie.

"This is the pack that the Dark Angels want to hunt. You have to warn them, my prince." 

"What am i going to tell them? I cant just blurt something like that out." Jamie said, loud enough for everyone to hear. Derek looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Who are you talking to?" Derek asked, just as Gabe walked through the front door.

"HOney! I'M HOOooooomE!" Gabe yelled, even though he knew that Sam was at work. He stilled for a breif moment before his eyes zoomed in on Jaime.

"An archangel my prince! You must run!" The voice hissed urgently. Jaime felt like running for a split second before he shook his head.

"You must be him." Gabe said, wonder in his voice as he came closer to Jaime, bending slightly to make eye contact.

"Must be...who, exactly?" Jaime asked, leaning back into the couch. Gabe seemed uncertain for a second, before he leaned away completely.

"The Prince of Hell." Gabe said simply, stepping away to inspect the boy further. He then looked into Jaime's eyes as he spoke directly to him.

"Crowley's son."