Chapter 1

Ricardo better known as Vongola Secondo was said to be the one who turned Vongola to a mafia famiglia. What no one knew is that Ricardo was mind controlled by Vongola Primo's Mist Guardian. At first, it started with bits of advice and opinions. Whispers like how people would say the devil would whisper into a person's ear. The devil, in this case, was Daemon Spade. When Ricardo died, he was freed from the Mist Guardian's control and was left full of guilt, regret, and anger. Regret because he betrayed his cousin's ordeals for Vongola, guilt for killing many unnecessary people and anger because he was used like how a puppet would be controlled by a puppeteer. No one knew he was used as a puppet. Everyone knew him as the one who started the path of darkness for Vongola. Even his own cousin. All because of a vengeful mist guardian. Ricardo never expected that he would be given a second chance. A clean slate. And this time no one would use him like a puppet.

"Damn that wretched mist!" Ricardo scowled. "How disgraceful to be used as a stupid puppet. At least I can live a new life. I will make sure that I will never be used like that again."

"Oka-san I'm leaving." said Ricardo.

"Ara? Goodbye, Ricardo."

"Goodbye oka-san."

Ricardo remembered the first time he changed his name.

Flashback

A three-year-old brunette looked at Nana.

"Oka-san?" said Ricardo.

"Yes Tsu-kun?" said Nana.

"Can you call me Ricardo when we are alone?"

Nana frowned at the odd request. "Why is that Tsu-kun?"

"Please."

Ricardo used his best weapon. The famous puppy dog eyes.

Nana sighed in defeat. "Alright. If anyone comes over, I'll call you Tsu-kun is that okay?"

Hai arigato!

Namimori High

Ricardo sidestepped a tonfa and glared at the famous vice president, Hibari Kyoya. "You're late carnivore! I'll bite you to death!"

"Hm, you said to be here at 7 am, and it will be 7 am in 1 minute. Therefore I am not late." Ricardo smirked at the annoyed Demon perfect.

"Hn." said Kyoya.

"Hibari-san...Sawada-san...the meeting will start soon!" said Kusakabe.

"Are you going to make us late for the meeting Ky-o-ya-san?!" Ricardo smirked at Kyoya and raised an eyebrow mocking him. Kyoya's eyebrows twitched and growled.

"Um, excuse me but..um...vice president and the president of the Disciplinary committee is needed for the meeting to continue so can you guys stop whatever it is that you are doing and get going already?"

"Hn." said Kyoya.

"After you little skylark." said Ricardo mockingly.

Kyoya's eyes twitched. "Damn carnivore."