Chapter 2

Next Day...

Ricardo looked around him with a bored look as he saw the people who have surrounded him and sighed. "Can we get this started already? I'm going to be late, and I do not like being late."

"Damn you! I'll kill you! You'll be an example for those who mess with a politician's son!" the student shouted.

"Hn." said Ricardo.

Reborn looked at the group from the top of the building. What are you going to do now?

Ricardo looked at his watch, and his eyebrows twitched when he saw he was late. He looked at the group with a chilling gaze that even reborn shivered. "You're annoying." In a blink of an eye, all the mob was beaten black and blue. "Kids these days." He narrowed his eyes at where the hitman was hiding and smirked tauntingly.

Reborn's eyebrows twitched. "Non ho mai saputo che un bambino sarebbe stato un pervertito.(I never knew a baby would be a pervert.)"

A tick mark appeared on Reborn's temple. However, suddenly he remembered that he spoke in Italian not Japanese. However, when reborn snapped out of his thoughts Ricardo had walked away.

.

.

.

Namimori High

Ricardo entered the school with a dark aura surrounding him. Everyone flinched and backed away from him.

"Good morning, Tsunayoshi-sama!" Kusakabe shouted.

Ricardo glared at Kusakabe.

It looks like someone made him late for his meeting. Kusakabe shivered at the thought. Everyone knew how he hated not being on time.

.

.

Meeting Room

I didn't know the president of the student council would be late. I guess that's what happens when people make their way to the top eh?" said Daisuke the President of the IT Division.

Ricardo glared at Daisuke. "Speak another word, and I'll bury you six feet under trash!" He sneered.

"H-Hai!" Daisuke flinched.

A sound of a phone ringing broke the tension in the room. Daisuke sighed and thanked whoever was calling Ricardo.

"What is it?" said Ricardo.

"We have a problem boss." said the voice.

"What kind of problem?" said Ricardo coldly.

Everyone in the room flinched at his tone.

"Are you aware of Vongola sending a hitman."

"Yes."

"Then that makes it easier to explain. That man has set his plan in motion."

"Hoh? Impatient are we?" Ricardo smirked. "Very well. I will not let one foolish boy destroy what my cousin has created. "Take care of the trash and send it back to where it belongs."

"Yes, boss."

Ricardo ended the call and looked at the man in front of him. "Now let's begin this meeting. I have work to do."

"Hai!" The three occupants shouted.

"It seems that the captain of the kendo club, Mochida Kensuke, is causing trouble with the female students again." said Sora the president of Science Division.

"I see. It will be taken care of." said Ricardo.

Sora nodded. "As for the other issue, the Golden Dragons have come back here again."

Ricardo narrowed his eyed. "Any damages?"

"None as of yet." said Sora.

"Keep an eye on their movement."

"Hai."

Ricardo looked at the final student and raised an eyebrow. "Speak."

"Hai. An individual from that family in Russia has sent word regarding the issue discussed a month ago." Said Ranmaru the President of the Sports Division.

"And?"

"They said they will agree on one condition."

Ricardo narrowed his eyes.

Ranmaru continued. "They have sent someone to be your guardian."

"Hm. I see. Tell them I will accept if they pass my requirements." Ricardo smiled sadistically.

Everyone flinched. God have mercy on them.

"If there are no other concerns, then the meeting's adjourned."

"Hai!"

.

.

.

Sawada Household

"Mama, I'm back." Ricardo shouted.

"Welcome back!" said Nana.

"There is someone coming today."

"Oh? Who is that?"

"He's from Italy."

Nana frowned. "I see."

"Yes. Do not worry I won't let that bastard hurt you."

"Thank you, Ricardo."

"Prego mamma."

The sound of the doorbell interrupted their conversation. When Nana opened the door she saw a baby in a suit and a lizard on his fedora. "Chaos. I'm Reborn. I'm Tsunayoshi's new home tutor."