Chapter 3

Sawada Household

Ricardo looked at the hitman in front of him with narrowed eyes. To the hitman's surprise, he spoke in Italian.

"Took you long enough to get here, trash." Ricardo said stoically.

Reborn narrowed his eyes and twitched at the insult. "What do you mean?"

Ricardo chuckled. "Considering you have been tailing me every day I was expecting to see you yesterday."

"So you were aware of me?" Reborn said as he looked at the brunette.

Ricardo smirked. "Is that so hard to believe?"

Reborn hummed. "How do you know Italian?"

"Anyone can learn a language by reading it, you know."  Ricardo said mockingly.

Reborn's eyebrows twitched as the mocking tone.

Ricardo smirked and crossed his arms on his chest. "Although let's just say that it is my mother tongue. Now I am sure you're not here to talk about how I speak Italian, are you?" Ricardo narrowed his eyes at the sun Arcobaleno.

"No, I'm not." Reborn said. "I am here for something different."

"You are here for the clam, aren't you?" Ricardo said in Japanese.

Reborn's eyes widened. "How-"

A sound of a phone stopped the hitman.

"Give me a minute." Ricardo and then looked at the phone, He frowned when he saw the caller. "What is it trash?"

"Boss, you're back to your old habits again." The voice said.

Ricardo's eyebrows twitched. "Do you want me to kill you, Lucas?"

"Actually, I like living so I'll have to say no."

Ricardo's eyebrows twitched. "I'm hanging up."

"Wait wait! There's something you need to know!"

"Hurry up then!"

"Okay okay! She left headquarters a minute ago."

Silence filled the air while a dark aura surrounded Ricardo making Reborn flinch.

"Boss?"

"What. Did. You. Do?"

"Ehehe I might have mentioned that the Arcobaleno was coming for you. And since she knows who you really are, she wanted to be there for you..."

"You did WHAT?!"

"Are you that annoyed to meet me, RiRi?" A voice said behind them.

Reborn's eyes widened in disbelief. When did she get behind me?!

A tick mark appeared on Ricardo's temple as he looked at the redhead woman. "Who are you calling RiRi!?"

The woman giggled and then looked at Reborn. "So it's true. You're here for him."

A shiver went down reborn's spine.

"Ivy. Why are you here?" Ricardo said as he looked at the redhead.

"What? Can't I be here with you, handsome?" Ivy said as she kissed Ricardo.

Ricardo's eyebrows twitched.

"Ahem." Reborn cleared his throat, making the two look at him.

"Tch." Ricardo looked at his watch and then walked towards the door.

"Where do you think you are going, Tsunayoshi?" Reborn said.

"I have a meeting." Ricardo said without looking at the Sun Arcobaleno.

"I'm coming with you, RiRi~!" Ivy chirped before latching on to Ricardo's sleeve.

Ricardo's eyes twitched. "Just don't get in the way."

"You got it!" Ivy said mischievously.

Ricardo looked at the hitman. "We'll talk later. I have a meeting to get to, and I do not like being late. So if you have a problem, I'll kill you."

"You're so hot when you're angry RiRi~"

Ricardo's eyebrows twitched and left witout a word.

Reborn smirked as he saw the former Vongola head leave,

"Well, it seems he's boss material. Although that woman seems oddly familiar..."

.

.

Hotel Le Blu.

People of all backgrounds were waiting for their leader. Suddenly the door opened, revealing a brunette with a redhead woman. As soon as they saw them, they kneeled.

"Now, most people would start by saying thank you for coming, but then again, I'm not most people." Ricardo said coldly as he glared down at everyone. "I couldn't care less if you trash get offended or annoyed by my plans if you have any problem with me." Ricardo's eyes took an orange hue. "I will kill you. Is there anyone disagree with me?"

No one said anything.

"Excellent. Rise." Ricardo smirked.

Everyone stood up as commanded.

"Now if you people have any brains you would know that the sun Arcobaleno is in Japan. He is here to train me to be Vongola Decimo."

Everyone tensed.

"And not to mention Ivy is here as you can see." Ricardo continued.

Ivy looked at everyone with an all too familiar smile that sent shivers down their spine.

"Now the plan is..."

Reborn looked at the scene in front of him from behind the window, and his eyebrows twitched. How the hell is he a civilian if most of the underworld are his minions!