Chapter 5

Namimori High - Disciplinary Committee

Ricardo massaged his temple as he saved the idiot baseball player from suicide. To his horror, Takeshi looked like Giotto's Rain guardian, Asari. And to make it worse, he thought Mafia was a game. He really needed a break before he went insane. He looked at Kusakabe, who was standing next to him. "Kusakabe, let Kyoya know I'm leaving early today."

"May I ask why?" Kusakabe asked.

Ricardo looked at Kusakabe with a defeated look. "I need a drink. A real drink found in a bar." He said before leaving the dumbfounded Kusakabe.

Isn't he underage? Kusakabe sweatdropped.

Reborn watched Ricardo leave with a frown. Why does he look at his new guardians with a defeated look?

.

.

Next Day...

Ricardo was calmly signing off his documents regarding the Yakuza and new Disciplinary Committee issues while Reborn was quietly looking at Ricardo's work from where he was lying on his canopy. Ivy was still asleep on Ricardo's bed. Suddenly Ricardo's phone rang. Ricardo stopped writing and answered the call. "What is it, Theo?"

"Boss, our spies at the airport, informed us that the Poison Scorpion has arrived in Japan and is heading towards Namimori. Also, the Bovino kid arrived last night. Kyoya-san told me you were already aware of his arrival." Theo said.

Ricardo narrowed his eyes at the tree where a certain Bovino was holding a bazooka. "Yes. He's already here."

"I see."

"Die Reborn!" Lambo shouted as he lunged at Reborn.

"Anything else?" Ricardo ignored the commotion; however, if you looked closely, you could see his eyebrow twitch.

"No, that's all so far. I will let you know if anything happens." Theo said.

"Good." Ricardo said before ending the call. He looked at his watch. "I should be going to school now." He glanced at the sleeping redhead and sighed. "Still asleep, huh?" He smiled sadistically as he took out a gun and pulled the trigger. Ivy's eyes snapped open and quickly dodged the bullet. 

"RiRi, that was mean." Ivy pouted.

Ricardo ignored her."Get ready; we're leaving."

A fellow sadist?! Reborn wiped a tear from his eye. More importantly, where did he get that gun from?

.

Ivy followed Ricardo to the school quietly.

Ricardo narrowed his eyes slightly as he saw the light pink-haired woman stop her bicycle next to them. "Hm?"

So she's the Poison Scorpion, huh? Ricardo thought while he looked stoically at the woman.

"Here, help yourself." The woman said as she tossed a soda can to Ricardo before leaving.

Ricardo stepped back, dodging the soda can.

Ivy crouched down next to the can with a disgruntled expression. "Ara ara, is this the so-called poison? How disappointing. My poisons are much better. Don't you agree, Riri?"

Ricardo sighed at her antics and started walking away.

.

Namimori High

Ricardo's eyes twitched again as his new Storm Guardian and Rain Guardian were arguing over being his right-hand man and left-hand man. Seeing that they weren't going to stop anytime soon, his patience snapped. "None of you are going to be my right-hand man or my lefthand man. Because the position is already taken by someone else. Besides, you're my subordinates and friends at the same time. Also, Yamamoto, this is not a game; you'd do well to remember that before getting yourself killed. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have work to do." Ricardo said before leaving them. However, before he could leave, he was stopped when he felt someone grabbing his leg. He looked down, and his eye twitched when he saw the afro kid hugging his leg. He sighed again when he noticed he wasn't going to let go any time soon. So he walked towards the schoolyard.

Ricardo stared at the sight in front of him. It seemed that the cow was quite persistent in killing Reborn. His eyes widened slightly when he saw the cow jump in his bazooka before pulling the trigger.

Ricardo's eyes twitched as he looked at the adult Lambo in front of him. Not again.

Adult Lambo looked at the twitching former Secondo Vongola. "Ah, it's good to see you again Vongola Ri-"

Before Adult Lambo could finish his name, he was knocked out by Ricardo's fountain pen, which was covered in his sky flames. "Tch. Shut up trash!"

He reminds me of Xanxus. Reborn sweatdropped as he was reminded of a familiar situation of the Varia Boss and his Rain Guardian.