Chapter 4

Next Day...

Namimori High - Student Council President's Office

Reborn glared holes at the brunette who was calmly signing some documents-completely ignoring the fuming hitman. Ever since Reborn saw last night's meeting, his view on the brunette changed. For someone who was said to be a dame and clumsy son he sure was a prodigy in all aspects. He really should have expected this when he got the information about the future Vongola Decimo from that blonde idiot. He should've obtained his information from more reliable sources, yet he chose to take it from that idiot since he was the father of the kid. You'd think the idiot would know more about his son than others when in reality he knows nothing. The only thing that he said correctly was that the boy had brown hair and caramel eyes and of course that he was a boy. Everything else was wrong. Reborn rubbed his temple in frustration as his eyebrow twitched at the mention of a certain blonde idiot.

"What is it?" Ricardo said without looking at the fuming hitman. "You've been staring at me for hours."

Reborn blinked and narrowed his eyes at the brunette. "You didn't tell me you were acquainted with the underworld famiglias. Iemitsu said you were a civilian when in reality you're anything but."

"You never asked." The former Secondo Vongola said flatly.

Reborn's eyebrows twitched at the answer.

"Besides, that man is a simpleton who knows next to nothing about his own family. I still am amazed at Vongola having him as the head of the CEDEF leader. Primo's Cloud Guardian must be rolling in his grave with what his precious CEDEF has become under Vongola Nonno's reign. He certainly must have a few screws loose to have that imbecile as the leader of the most important information gathering of Vongola."

Reborn couldn't do anything but agree to the insults. It was true after all. He too was wondering how he was the leader of the CEDEF when he hasn't got the brains for it to run that organization. makes him wonder how it wasn't too shocking that the heirs of the Vongola Famiglia died easily. Even that Varia Leader, Xanxus, would be far better running the CEDEF than this idiot.

"And who's she!" Reborn pointed at the redhead who was snuggling in the brunette's arm.

"She is..." Ricardo trailed off looking for the best word to describe her. "That's an excellent question she is my..."

"Wife." Ivy interrupted the brunette.

"Friend." Ricardo corrected. "She is an annoying friend of mine." He said while scowling.

"You're cold as always RiRi~!" Ivy purred.

"Do not call me RiRi!" Ricardo's scowl deepened.

"I've been meaning to ask." Reborn said as he looked at the duo. "Where did you get the nickname, RiRi, from?"

"From his name of course silly." Ivy said while smirking.

"Right." Reborn said skeptically. "And how is Tsunayoshi related to RiRi in any way? It doesn't even have an R in any part of his name!"

"Well, that's true Tsunayoshi doesn't. But his other name does." Ivy said mischievously.

Reborn narrowed his eyes at the redhead woman. "And what is this other name?"

"It's..."

"Ivy, that's enough." Ricardo said coldly while glaring at the redhead. Reborn flinched slightly at the commanding cold tone.

"M-My apologies I got carried away." Ivy said sheepishly.

Ricardo narrowed his eyes at the redhead. "Do be careful next time, Ivy."

"H-Hai!" Ivy said nervously.

Reborn's eyes narrowed further. Interesting. For a minute there I felt like I was in the presence of a Mafia Don.

.

A few hours Later...

Namimori High Classroom

Ricardo stared at the silver head new transfer student, and his eyebrows twitched slightly. First, it was Alaude look-alike now it's G look-alike. Ricardo sighed. What is the problem with this world! Not to mention I look like Giotto! Is it just me or does it look like someone wants to make a copy of Primo generation in this era? I wonder if there's someone that looks like the original me?

.

A certain ravenette sneezed and his alcohol smashed to the ground as a result. "Trash! Get me more alcohol!"

.

Nah that's impossible. Ricardo dismissed that thought entirely.

.

A few hours later...

When Ricardo met the silverette transfer student, Hayato Gokudera, on the rooftop as agreed, he sighed. He just knew this was the start of an upcoming headache. As the former Second Vongola Don was thinking about why he ended up in this situation and how to get out of it, he quickly dodged to the left dodging a bullet that was headed towards him. Years of him being a mafia don had taught him at least that much. 

Reborn's eyes widened slightly. Interesting. It seems the famous Vongola intuition is strong with him to dodge a bullet like that. Yet I'm not surprised considering he was meeting a lot of famiglias that night.

"Juudaime!" Hayato exclaimed.

"Hm?" Reborn looked back at Ricardo, who was obviously annoyed. It seems he found his storm guardian. He smirked.

Ricardo stared at the groveling form of his new storm guardian and sighed. Why did I have to get stuck with a freakin puppy? What a pain.

"Juudaime! I will serve you with my life! I will be your right-hand man!" Hayato exclaimed with stars in his eyes.

Ricardo sighed again, and his eyebrows twitched. Is that puppy ears and tail? Must be my imagination.