Mr. Mendes

ENJOY! 

♥♥♥

"This is the second time this week." He said catching his breath. 

[A: Hahahahahah, not what you think ;b]

"I went dumpster diving for your retainer TWICE!"

You awkwardly rubbed your arm.

"Thanks?" you offered. He leaned in for a kiss, you pushed his face away.

"Ewwwww... no!"

"Come on, I jumped into a garbage can, Shawn Mendes jumped head first into a public garbage can, for you." you grinned. "Later, after you shower."

"Too late," he gave you a peck. He still smelled good, was it possible that he sweat cologne? You laughed at the thought. He wrapped his arm around your waist pulling you closer to him. You shuddered at the warmth.

"Let's go home," you said. You looked around, there were several people around you holding up their phones, snapping pictures. One girl around 14, 15 came up and stood in front of you. She had long, straight brown hair, brown eyes. She wore a striped crop top and ripped jeans.

"Can I please have a picture?" No.

Shawn let go and went to stand next to her. He was a foot taller than her. He crouched so both of their heads were in the frame.

"Do you want me to take it?" You offered. She just looked at you. You and Shawn made eye contact. He frowned.

"Ok...1...2...3," Shawn said smiling. After she hugged him and left, he took your hand swinging it back and forth, walking you to the car. You stopped. He turned to look at you. You pouted.

"The Mendes Army is going to kill me."

He snorted. "I wouldn't let them."

"You're trying to tell me you can stop a crazy group of fangirls-"

"My fangirls and fanboys."

"Fine..." you wailed tugging at his arm. His phone rang. He mouthed sorry as he opened the Maserati door for you. The ride to his place was quiet. You remained silent as he talked to his manager on the phone. You picked at your nails, fumbled with the seatbelt, and took occasional glances at Shawn. He was perfect, well almost.

Sometime later:

He was smoking again. You saw red. You didn't like him like this.

"What dod you think you are doing?" you grabbed the pipe [A: Pipe right?] out of his hand.

"Hey-he grabbed your wrists, and not gently- give it back to me," he said sternly.

"No." Your lower lip started to quiver,

"Come on, give it back-he snatched it out of your right hand, still holding on to your left-"

"STOP!"

"Leave me be," he shoved you to the floor, a little harder than he intended. You saw instant regret on his face.

"Y/N, I'm so-"

You burst into tears. It was late, you didn't have your car... you were helpless. You ran to his room, plopping down onto the bed. A slow stream of tears soaking the pillow. You counted the seconds, the minutes. You were gripping the blanket wrapped around your waist, trying to find comfort. You didn't know how much time had passed, Shawn had opened the door letting a sliver of orange light in.

"YN," he whispered. "Are you asleep."

You mumbled something.

"Listen... I... I'm sorry."

"It's fine," you said in the tiniest voice. There was some rustling noises and you heard the bed creak as he got in next to you, putting his arms across you, snuggling close. You turned to face him. Even in the dark, his features were perfect.

"Do you have to go, "you said into his chest.

"You know you could always come with." His voice had changed, he realized you had forgiven him.

"No, it's your time off."

"I'd never want time off from you." He kissed your nose. It was so hard to stay mad at him. You kissed him hard, with all your feeling and passion. His hands stroked your body, as all your worries flew into the stars.

♥♥♥

Hey! Mr. Mendes will be a little longer in length, for obvious reasons ;). I fully support Shawn with his smoking weed and whatever, I don't really care. Tbh there was a point where it kinda hurt to find out, "there isn't a perfect boy." But I love him for his personality and his music, nothing can get in the way of that. I hope you guys enjoy and don't worry it won't end in as a angst... or will it.