Mr. Mendes Part 2

Hello, feelin stressed and under the weather, I know this should make me feel better, enjoy! 

♥♥♥

Shawn left early to the studio, early, not before kissing you goodbye. And... he showed up late. [;b]. You fell back asleep and woke up again. You reached for your phone, still lying down.

 You reached for your phone, still lying down

Should you text back? You decided not to, he was probably already recording and wouldn't see it, you would text him later, during his lunch break. 

You went to text friend. 

At the restaurant:

At the restaurant:

You looked around and saw F/N (Friend's name). 

"F/N!," you called. She turned around, she was pretty, you sometimes got jealous.

You went to sit across from her.

"Hey, Y/N, how are you and Shawn?" You rolled your eyes, obviously, the first question was about Shawn. You thought you could trust her so you said what you said.

"We got in an alittle fight yesterday night." "We made up, though," you added. She rolled her eyes and picked up her cup, sucking on the straw. She swallowed and put it down. 

"You should just break up with him." 

You wrinkled your nose, you were offended and clearly showed it.

"Even you! You want me to break up with him so someone else, maybe even you can date him!" Her lips were pursed in a straight line, she didn't say anything. You stared at hew, in an awkward silence. 

"Oh, come on Y/N, you know it." She tried to laugh it off.

"No... Bitch." You grabbed your bag beside you and stormed out of the restaurant.

"YOU KNOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT HE SEES IN YOU! UGLY BITCH!" She yelled after you. Without turning around you gave her the finger and held your head high as you got into your Infinity. She ran out of the restaurant pissed. You rolled down the window.

"WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?" 

You put on your sunglasses, smiled and turned to her. 

"Shawn Mendes's girlfriend." You said pulling out of the parking spot then racing down the street leaving her screaming like a toddler. You smiled to yourself.

 You smiled to yourself

A week later:

Shawn had left for Florida the day after you broke up with your friend, you had been lonely for a week but was happy he was coming back. You drove to the airport, you even brought a sign that said, "SHAWN PETER RAUL MENDES, YES I'M YOUR GIRLFRIEND!"

After waiting for what seemed like hours you finally saw him, a tall lean figure... AND TAN!

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?"

"Umm, I got a little tan?" He laughed.

"OMG, NOOOO! " [A: In my school, all the cute guys go on vaca and get tanned and let's just say they don't look good with tans.]

"Wait, your school had a bunch of hot guys?" He caressed your hair and pulled you in for a hug, kissing you on the top of your head... as people were taking pictures. And you went through the whole thing that happened in the mall, again.

♥♥♥

Sry this chapter was a little shorter, be prepared for the next chapter!