Mr. Dolan(s) Part 3

HOI! This was going to be the last part with the alternative endings, I was going to do all 3 in 3 different chapters and update all at once or have all three parts in one chapter. What do you think? But it's getting late and I don't feel like writing it all today, so I'm going to extend this one more chapter, after all, they are 2 people! Enjoy!

♥♥♥

When you woke up the next morning you had a splitting headache. You had work but you decided to call in sick. You picked up your phone to call your day-job when Grayson texted you. You decided to read it after you called the office, it was 8:05, your job starts at 8:30 so you decided it was best to let them know ahead of time. You also knew if you texted him back right away you guys would be talking for hours. You quickly dialed the number and tried to sound as sick as possible. But the people there were really lenient, they offered many vacation days, and personal days but you were actually sick... maybe all in the heart.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Mandy (Office Secretary)." You made sure to heave and speak while holding your breath. Heartache wasn't not being able to work worthy so the common cold would have to do it. 

"Why, Y/N you sound a little under the weather today."

"Yeah, I'm calling in sick."

"I will be sure to let Mr. Anderson know, take it easy and rest."

"Will do, bye Mandy."

"Good-bye."

She hung up and you quickly opened your text messages.

You smiled. You pushed away your comforters, got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. You brushed your teeth and washed your face with Grapefruit infused facewash. You looked at yourself in the mirror and sighed. 

"Why the hell are the Dolan twins fighting over me?"
You got out of the bathroom and went to look at your closet. You pulled out a white t-shirt from Zara that had the Simpsons on them. Put a grey cardigan over it and a pair of denim jeggings. Yo let out your hair from its bun and ran your fingers through them. Yo went back into the bathroom, took out your make-up bag and pulled out your 2-in 1 BB cream. You spread it all over your face using your fingers. You took out your stick of cream blush and spread a thick line on your cheeks, spread it out also using your fingers and applied your nude liquid lipstick. You took out your eyeliner pencil and just followed the natural shape of your eyes, put on the tiniest bit of neutral eyeshadow and finished it off with mascara. You now looked slightly less ugly. James would be proud of you... NOT. Just then your doorbell rang. You ran down the stairs, nearly fell flat on your face and unlocked and opened the door. Grayson was in a white t-shirt with red horizontal stripes, black skinny jeans a white low top Converse. He looked so cute and hot. You felt an instant blush rise to your face.

"Hey Y/N, he said."

"Hey, Gray, come on in." You moved out of his way and closed the door behind him. He went to sit on your Ikea couch. Hopefully, it doesn't break in half, you built it yourself. He patted the seat next to him. You sat slowly, when you were fully seated he put his arms around you pulling you closer, you were shocked at first but settled at his warmth. You inhaled his cologne and smiled.

"Are you going to make me chicken soup."

"I'm starting to think you made up that your sick and just wanted me to come over, you should've just asked me." He kissed your nose. Just then your door opened. 

"What in the living f*ck!" It was Ethan. Grayson got up you looked at both of them wide-eyed. Ethan swung at Grayson and punched him across his jaw. 

"What the F?!" He stood up, there was a drop of blood on his lip. 

Ethan turned to look at me, the anger in his eyes turned to sadness. He shook his head, "Really Y/n?" He turned and stormed out of your house. Grayson looked at you in confusion. Should you run after him? Explain to Grayson or kick him out too?

♥♥♥ 

Lol, that last sentence sounded like an Episode choice. Hopefully, I can get the last part out before break ends!