Mr. Dolan(s) Part 2

Has anyone seen Shawn's new post! Omg he's an underwear model now! Damn... tho... ahhhhhhhhhh... some people are too beautiful for this world. Just in case you guys didn't see it... ehehehehehe basically just wanting to see it again. 

♥♥♥

♥♥♥

Damn... You bit your bottom lip. Your heart started to race. Dinner was delicious he had taken you to his favorite restaurant. When you guys got the check he said something that sent chills through your body:

"I haven't gotten dessert," and winked. 

The thought sent chills through your body again. 

"Cold?" he said turning the heat higher. 

You were quite until he drove up your street, you were looking out the window when you saw Ethan's car. You quickly turned to Grayson to see if he noticed. He didn't, you sighed in relief. He pulled up to your driveway. He unbuckled his seatbelt. You stopped him putting your hand over his. He looked at you. You bit your lip again, it was already swollen and bright red from all the lip chewing. 

"It's fine Grayson, go home, it's late." You said.

"Oh," was all he said.

"Gray, I-I'm tired," You said lightly giving him a kiss on the cheek. When you pulled away you saw him smile. You unbuckled your seat belt and got out of the car. You turned to face him, 

"Night."

"Night."

You slammed the door and stood at the door waiting until he drove off. You went to open the door, it was unlocked. You rolled your eyes, Ethan found the spare key. You walked in. 

"Ethan?!" You called. You heard stomping, you saw him come down the stairs in nothing but his boxer-briefs. You bit your lip. Bad habit. He rubbed his eyes.

"Thought you'd never come back," He yawned. 

He pulled you in for a hug, kissing the top of your head. He smelled different from Grayson, His hands traveled down past your waist to your butt. He squeezed, you jumped surprised. 

"E!" He didn't say anything he just picked you up and threw you over his shoulders like you weighed nothing. 

"Ethan!" You shouted again. He walked up the stairs and turned right to your bedroom. 

"ETHAN!" you said firmly. He threw you onto the bed. You scooted to the headboard. Pulling your covers with you covering your body. 

"No." 

He turned around frustrated.

"One night with my brother and this happens!?" He boomed. You quivered, Ethan never yelled at you. You started to tear. Unable to stop the tears.

He turned and saw you his features immediately softened. 

"Y/N, I -maybe I should go." You nodded and wiped your tears with the back of your hand, a smi\dge of makeup was now on it. He closed the door after him. You sat there, heard the front door close, heard his car start and counted to 30 before you got up. You were too lazy to shower so you just took off your dress, shit off the lights and tried to sleep. 

You dreamed. You were kissing Grayson one moment and he then slowly morphed into Ethan. All night you tossed in your sleep. It would be impossible to choose. 

♥♥♥

Sorry this was short, but those SM pics! I couldn't concentrate. Night!