Mr. Dolan(s)

You probably read the title and was like wth?! You'll see ;) This chapter is going to be pretty short,

but dont worry Mid-Winter break is coming so I will have some time to update. Thank you 

Ruler_Of_Unitatos for the request, here is your Dolan Twin Fan-Fic! :D

♥♥♥

You were sunken in your bathtub, scrolling through Instagram. You needed to get eventually... eventually. Grayson had asked you out on a date. You played the situation in your head again. You ere hanging out with Gray and E when Grayson just asked, flat out asked. You had looked at Ethan and saw him bite his lower lip. Grayson didn't know Ethan liked you too... and that you had made out with him. You said yes, you had to, well, no you didn't HAVE to but you wanted to. It was going to come and bite you in the ass later on but hey, it will be worth it. Your phone vibrated. Ethan had just texted you.

Halfway into your text your phone rang, it scared you and you dropped your phone into the tub

"SHIT!" You hurriedly went to grab it, thank god it was waterproof. It was Grayson... 

"Hello?"

"Hello?"

"Y/N?"

"Hey, Gray."

"Um-he paused- I'm in front of your house."

"What?!"

"Yeah, I was thinking I could drop by and drive you."

"Well, you're a little early." 

"About that, I needed to get out of the house before I killed Ethan."Ethan.

"Help yourself in, the door is unlocked."

"Ok.." He hung up. You put your phone on the sink counter and stepped out of the tub, grabbing a towel to wrap yourself in. You weren't expecting him to come so you hadn't brought clothes in the bathroom, you didn't even know what you were going to wear. You quickly dried yourself off and wrapped your hair in a towel too. You opened the bathroom door. You screamed.

"GRAYSON! You almost gave me a heart attack!" You looked down, you were still in the towel. You looked back up at him, his eyes were wide, slowly eyeing you. You put your arms over your chest.

"Get out you perv!"

He laughed.

"Jeez, ok!" He walked out. 

You closed the door behind him and slid down the door, sitting onto the floor. You sighed. Gosh... I think I just fell for Grayson. 

You walked out of your room, you heard the sound of your piano. You walked down the stairs to find Grayson leaned over your piano, playing a soft tune. You smiled, 

"Mm, too young, too dumb to realize                                                                                                                    That I should have bought you flowers                                                                                                                         And held your hand                                                                                                                                                Should have gave you all my hours-" He stooped and turned to look at you.

"You have a beautiful voice." 

You blused, "Why thank you." He stared at you, you looked down.

"What a beautiful dress."

"Oh, this- you tugged at the loose fabric- nothing much." He got off the bench taking long graceful strides towards you. He held your arms near your elbows. You felt his eyes bore holes in you, you couldn't look at them you just stared at the color of his shirt. 

"Here-he let go reaching to grab a bunch of roses-these are for you."

"They're beautiful."

"Just like you," he smiled.

He picked up your chin and laid a gentle kiss on your lips. Awww shit.

♥♥♥

Hope you liked it!